How do you keep up?

T

trynitey

:lol: How in the world do you guys keep up with this place? It's so busy here and I can't ever seem to keep up with any of you guys. Don't get me wrong, I love this place but I find myself reading more than posting.

I have my few boards that I find interesting and relevant to me and just close everything else. Once I've read all I'm going to read, I click "Mark All Read" and come back later. :p

Its a full time job! Miss a day and you have 10, 000 posts to trawl though! x

I hit a few areas when I first sit down and than browse the unread posts, going into whatever happens to catch my eye :D How many posts I get through depends on how long my daughter naps :rofl:

I just go into forums that interest me,i just can't keep up with everything.

It's hard sometimes, I just read whatever interests me at the time. Can't keep up with everything unfortunately.

I only keep up with certain areas. Couldn't possibly keep track of the whole forum xx

yep agreed - its hard to keep up! i usually try and go into the areas which are most relevant too me, then i try and get round the whole forum but clicking on unread posts x

I do the same as Vickie, check a couple of specific areas firstly, then browse the rest of the forum using the unread posts function.

Same here.... very hard to keep up! But I do try to post now and then, it is a great place to be though!!

I also struggle. I tend to just stick to a few boards and then if I have the time I'll read others.

I usually mark the particular forums read that don't apply to me or that I have no interest in or cant offer input first, but even after that, I feel like I get through 2 posts and another 600 are new :lol: It's very easy to get lost here..haha

I don't keep up with the whole place, lol. Just threads in the areas I venture into, the groups I participate in, and the people I talk to. If I get to more than that in the day lol bonus.

I just stick with a few threads in the group section, sometimes use my user CP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->