How does it work

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I am prepring now so I dont stress. Lol. I go back to work from smp next.june so 2014-15 pur wages will be slightly more so when do I give them an estimate? Also at the start of the tax year we wont be paying childcare so I am guessing our payments will be similar to this year (little less) but then whwn I start paying childcare in the july I let them know and they will increase them?

Our tax credits from april-june will have to be saved as we will need them to pay the first couple of wks childcare til our new claim gets sorted whwn we start childcare. Eeeeek. So confusing! Im so worried about being overpaid at any point. Same time O dont want to be dramatically underpaid as we will need every penny. Lol.

Xx

2014-15 earnings will be approx 30k joint and atm the calculator is saying we can get approx 640pm help towards childcare. Then obviously whwn lo goes nursery jan 15 she wont be in childcare as much so I just update them with our new childcare weekly fee and they update our claim again in the jan?

Then 2015-16 our earnings will go up slightly again as no smp etc so I amassumong I give them another estimate for that year with the approx 31.5k so they can amend our claim and we dont get overpaid.

I already hate tax credits and need a plan in place as I refuse to get done over and overpaod lol.x

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"