How does this progression line look? TERRIFIED of another chemical. . .

LavaPanda

Reaction score
Hiiii!

Top to Bottom:

13dpo
14dpo
15dpo
16dpo
18dpo- today

I had a chemical 6 months ago, which was so upsetting, and so I'm still in denial that this is viable. Would you say this is a good progression line, or are they still too faint for the dpo to say?

My chemical tests got stronger at the beginning but faded with in a week so fingers crossed these keep getting stronger!

I have a 35 day cycle and my period is due tomorrow and I will be testing again haha.

Thanks ladies :)

15910048_1779059688978278_136270860_n.jpg

Looks fine to me! Especially if you just compare the first and last test together. If you have a 35 day cycle you would have only ovulated around 2 weeks ago, so you would be about 13dpo now wouldn't you?

I would say that as long as they look to be progressing, which yours do, it should be fine :)

I'm sorry for your loss. I've had several myself and know how it feels :hugs:

Grrrrrr was a teeny bit lighter today. Still dark but definitely lighter than yesterday. So frustrating :(

Period due today. Although no bleeding.

Well, the tests got darker and are now nearly at control line level- never got this last time!

15908935_1779674832250097_1228402204_o.jpg

5w+1 today (Going off date of last period) and I'm not feeling AF coming- but VERY bloated- so fingers crossed this is a sticky bean!

Just doing a Clear Blue digi tomorrow and then no more testing because I am driving myself insane and poor now haha!

That new test looks awesome!!! Congrats if you want i have a group in first tri for women due in sept if you want to join

I'm still a bit nervous but sounds good to me- I'd love to join you ladies over there! :D

No rush whenever you feel comfortavle and ready

Hi Lavapanda, I'm assuming (based on your signature) that it wasn't a chemical. Congratulations!

I have a question as well regarding my progress line. I've been very worried about having a chemical, but only because I've seen so many articles that say the chances of actual implantation or whatnot are 50% (I'm def a worry wart :wacko:).

I got my faint BFP on 4/11 and have been taking HPT twice a day to make sure my bun is still in the oven. The line has gotten darker. AF was due on 4/14~4/15, and thankfully hasn't shown. I know that theres always risk of a chemical or MC throughout the length of pregnancy, but am I on the safer side now since AF hasn't shown?

Attachments

• IMG_7689.jpg
    IMG_7689.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member