How far along am I?

shocker

Reaction score
I feel very stupid for asking but for first baby I had a a standard 28 day cycle and now I have a cycle that’s completely all over the place. I got AF on august 4th, started taking the pill that day because I was going on honeymoon and then stopped when we got home causing another AF on august 16th. Had a smiley opk on 24th August and then a positive on Tuesday 4th September?? I’m so confused

The time between your second bleed and your positive OPK is confusing me. Were you using OPKs daily leading up to IT, or just the once? If you're pregnant it can sometimes pick up on them. How dark is the test BFP? It sounds to me like your first was your true time line since finding out you're pregnant 18-20 days after would be odd.

If it was the 16th your due date would be May 23rd and you'd be 3 weeks, if it was the August 4 it would be May 11th as the due date and you'd be nearly 5.

Go by the darkness of the test, if it was a very dark blazing bfp I'd go with the earlier date if it's a squinted it would most likely be the later one

I went to the gp Friday and she said the 4th was last true AF as the one on the 16th was just a withdrawal bleed after the pill. She did bloods and more tests and dated me from the 4th so I’m 4 weeks and 3 days! I was using opks every day because my cycles are pretty messed up at the moment

:happydance: Congratulations shocker my cycles are crazy as well. Feel free to join us on the May Group

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->