how is ntnp possible?

MaeganNicole

Reaction score
Im so confused.... if youre not taking bc doesnt that technically mean youre trying? Im at a state where we tried for almost a year and nothing happened decided to take a break from ttc to lose some weight which i have. It was time to re order my bc again and my hubby and i decided to not order so we are trying again but not to the extent of last time where i was tracking everything and taking meds and blah blah blah hoping that it happens natural this time without meds. The problem is how do u not think about it and how do u keep yourself from testing and all that? i try not to think about when im going to ov but i roughly know when that might happen and it seems like i cant think about anything else! Any suggestions on trying to be more relaxed and to take my mind off of it...

Hi and welcome :waves:
It is hard and in the beginning it might be all you think about because you've just come off BC so youre more aware if that makes sense? But maybe that will go when using no contraception becomes normal...I'm just going from personal experience, the only time it's really in my mind now is when my AF is due :) good luck!

Hi and welcome :waves:
It is hard and in the beginning it might be all you think about because you've just come off BC so youre more aware if that makes sense? But maybe that will go when using no contraception becomes normal...I'm just going from personal experience, the only time it's really in my mind now is when my AF is due :) good luck!

Yeah maybe that's why! I hope its the case!!!! Thanks!

This was our first cycle ntnp. And while I had said many times that ntnp was impossible after ttc ("I know too much!!"), I am happy to say, I was wrong.
I put the thermometer away, and we had sex when we felt like it.
Of course, I couldn't help but notice ewcm, but I didn't DO anything about it, if you know what I mean. :)

This was our first cycle ntnp. And while I had said many times that ntnp was impossible after ttc ("I know too much!!"), I am happy to say, I was wrong.
I put the thermometer away, and we had sex when we felt like it.
Of course, I couldn't help but notice ewcm, but I didn't DO anything about it, if you know what I mean. :)

Yeah that makes sense and that's what I plan on doing is just BD when we feel like it instead of when we need to! :)

We were NTNP last time. I never paid attention to my cycles, and because I had a copper IUD, having it removed, there was no change in my life. I just continued on as before :)

We will be NTNP again in June :)

O/T: Is your first/middle names actually Maegan Nicole? I only ask because thats also my first/middle names :)

I wondered that, too. I have a friend named Meagan Nichole but she goes by Nichole. :)

We were NTNP last time. I never paid attention to my cycles, and because I had a copper IUD, having it removed, there was no change in my life. I just continued on as before :)

We will be NTNP again in June :)

O/T: Is your first/middle names actually Maegan Nicole? I only ask because thats also my first/middle names :)

Oh i see well thats nice hoping i wont think about it too much this time around!
And yes it is too cool! Is yours spelt the same?

I wondered that, too. I have a friend named Meagan Nichole but she goes by Nichole. :)

Too funny!!!! Ive had a few people spell their name the same way but never anyone with the same first and middle!!!!

nope. I'm a Meghan Nicole. I've met lots of people with different spellings, but never anyone with the same first and middle name as me. We are also close to the same age (Im 29)

nope. I'm a Meghan Nicole. I've met lots of people with different spellings, but never anyone with the same first and middle name as me. We are also close to the same age (Im 29)

Oh wow we are!!!

Yes my first. My hubby threw me a curve ball last February after we had decided that we wouldnt have kids then he changed his mind!

wow, thats a big change! What happened to cause him to change his mind?

Well, no arm twisting required! Best of luck to you. I see from your signature that you have already had a rough road. Hoping that you have an easier time this time around

Well, no arm twisting required! Best of luck to you. I see from your signature that you have already had a rough road. Hoping that you have an easier time this time around

I know right? I was okay either way but I'm def excited that he changed his mind! I'm the only one left of all of my sisters to have a baby. And yes its been rough not as rough as others but I think I'm more stressed about it being rough cause I've waited so long for him to want to tryans now that we are all these other obstacles are trying to get in the way but I won't let them!!!!! Thank u so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->