How late is late?

nona81

A little bit pregnant x
Reaction score
My AF is due today, I usually have a lot of cramping and pain in the couple of days before and get a bit of ibs type symptoms. So far nothing. My cycle is 28 days like clockwork (except for one month nearly a year ago when it was 27 days)

So I know I'm not late yet, but when could I consider myself late? Tomorrow? or should I wait until the weekend to test? (if the :witch: doesn't swoop in before then).

I think you can test from the day your period is due. However mine was due on Sunday and still nothing. BFN on Sunday too. I'm trying to hold off till the weekend to test again. Although I dont have usual signs of AF coming I dont feel pregnant either. Had loads of symptoms in the past week only nausea and the occasional pain in bb's remain.

I've just got back ache and can cry at the drop of a hat. Nothing else. I've poas a couple of times and just :bfn: as expected.

I don't understand why our bodies would be so cruel and let af be late is we aren't pregnant. It's very mean!

Ur generally late the day after she's due..and I agree af was due today for me too and I've had bfn for a few days now...very irritating when she doesn't show up on time letting u think yay maybe it worked...and then boom she comes...I'm prob going to wait unil the weekend to test just because I hate seeing bfn... good luck and let us know how it goes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->