How Long Before Your First Period?

Feisty Fidget

Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
Ok Ladies, I know this is a question that comes up quite a lot in the miscarriage forum and I thought it would be quite helpful to have a poll for all us ladies to see at a glance.

I am sure that lots of ladies will find this extremely helpful

I voted 2-4 becuase it came 30 days and I thought it would fit in better there than in 4-6

X

Mine was exactly 5 weeks to the day of op x hope you all get speedy bfps ladies :hugs: x

There isn't an option for mine - I didn't have one! After my mc I bled for nine weeks. Oved 2 weeks after I finally stopped bleeding. :bfp: 10 days later :)

Got mine 26 days later so right before the 4 week mark. HTH

There isn't an option for mine - I didn't have one! After my mc I bled for nine weeks. Oved 2 weeks after I finally stopped bleeding. :bfp: 10 days later :)

Wow nine weeks bleeding. But you got a happy ending though.

Congratulations!!!

x

Thanks icantdecide.

I'm absolutely over the moon :)

Love your siggy. It sums up how I felt exactly, after my mc.

Are you trying again? x

Argh so now I am feeling well and truly behind!

I know everyone is different but it's been 38 days since the bleeding started and 27 days since I actually passed our LO. There is no sign of ovulation and I stopped doing OPK as my results were all over the place :cry: Starting to stress about it a fair bit now!

Feisty - don't stress...27 days is only about 4 weeks. You are still well within normal amounts of wait time. The unknown is not fun...but you will get your period back. I agree...stop the OPKs and just let your body get back into it's natural rhythm...easier said than done. :hug: :hugs:

Yep when i was obsessing about getting mine you said i need to relax. I seem to remember a conversation where we said you were expecting AF about the middle of december? Grandbleu is right your still within the normal time limit. The unknown is scary because there is no definite answer. If you are really worried go to the doctor to get some peace of mind. xx

Thanks Grandbleu. I guess I should be counting from when we actually passed the LO rather then when the bleeding started as initially we were still getting strong :bfp: my hormones only started to drop after the LO was passed and I think it took 8 days after this that I got my first :bfn:

We have pretty much given up :sex: as I just don't feel that I am going to ovulate naturally so it all seems a bit pointless :cry: I know it's a terrible thing to say about :sex: but that's just how I feel right now.

Thanks icantdecide. I am great at giving advice but terrible at taking it :haha:

It's pointless going to the GP as mine are terrible and I will be told to come back if no :witch: after 10 weeks. Guess I am just going to have to suck it up and wait it out. I am so bloody impatient though! :lol:

Thank you for your kind words ladies, just feeling a bit pants at the moment. Was looking forward to Christmas but it just seems to be making our loss more apparent for some reason.

Hon we've all been there...:sex: when you feel like it...it's really attached to our emotions and minds and if you're not into it right now it's totally acceptable...you will be when you're ready. :hug:

i think most people cant follow there own advice.

you know what i dont even know why i suggested that as mine are useless too. Didnt even pick up i was pregnant when i went in for a unrine infection just before i found out.

Christmas will be hard this year. Maybe even the next one, but just think next christmas could be your babies first christmas....

x

Thanks icantdecide.

Are you trying again? x

Aw i bet you are!! i love a happy ending. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! When are you due if you dont mind me askin?

Um yes and no. Im temping and using OPKs and so on to know what is going on but not really trying yet as i dont feel i could cope with being pregnant just yet... The reason still temping and so on is as soon as i feel ready again we can jump back on the baby wagon.
xx

Thanks icantdecide.

Are you trying again? x

Aw i bet you are!! i love a happy ending. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! When are you due if you dont mind me askin?

Um yes and no. Im temping and using OPKs and so on to know what is going on but not really trying yet as i dont fee
l i could cope with being pregnant just yet... The reason still temping and so on is as soon as i feel ready again we can jump back on the baby wagon.
xx

I'm due august 13th chick.

I think it's a great idea getting to know your body/cycle before you ttc again. Then when you decide to bd you'll be a pro lol!! :)

thats a lovely date to be due.

this is the plan! In my mind if i do all this prep work, someone up there may be kind and let us fall the first month....lol

Aww icantdecide, I am sure you will fall the first month! :hugs:

I have decided not to count this month as technically my body should be just getting back to normal. So I will quit stressing and just try to concentrate on being happy! xx

I hope so. That is an excellent plan! Try and enjoy Christmas. All the presents and food to enjoy. Stressing doesn't help with bringing on af either does it. So the fact your deciding to relax may help. x

very useful post-
I had m/c on Sat (6 wks gone) a very wanted 1st baby:( didn't get much advice on what to do next or expect.
Bleeding nearly stopped and the big cramps gone. Still having pain low down on one side - almost in my leg (almost like ov pain) and very tired.Dr didn't seem to think it was much, but i FEEL weird.
Anyways-good to hear some positive stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->