How Long Before Your First Period?

Great poll. Very curious when AF will arrive. Had a D&E 15 days ago. I think I may have ovulated 8 days later, but it seems too soon. Spotted for a week, stopped and now I am spotting again. Weird stuff going on. I really should temp, but I am too lazy I guess....

I wish you ladies the best of luck.

I voted 12+ weeks as have not yet had anything I could call AF, had a tiny amount of spotting at dead on 12 weeks and nothing since.
Had blood tests and doc reckons I'm O'ing and have O pains every month plus CBFM does what it should so trying not to get too concerned.
Will go back to doc in the new year if nothing happens cos even though everything seems to be 'working', I'm still not pregnant am I!
Quite upset at the moment as when I lost our baby, we made a pact to be pregnant again by Xmas and that is what was going to help us through what was a initially a long 12 months to get preg in the first place.
:dust: to everyone!

I had my first signs of bleeding on the 1st Nov then a D&C on the 3rd, still no AF. It was 5 weeks yesterday since the op but I never tested to get a neg afterwards. We have had sex a few times, taking the NTNP and I dont feel pregnant but if I dont come on this weekend I am going to test. Now I kind of just want my period to come so I can get back to normal and start trying again :)

Great poll ladies, i am currently going through a misscarriage and was wondering exactly this. Hopefully i wont have to wait to long for AF x

It was 5 weeks and 5 days until I got my tiny minuscule bleed (I am treating it as my period and have started taking my clomid since)

Interestingly I had a missed mc between 5/6 weeks which didn't show until I was almost 10 weeks but it looks like it was the same amount of time waiting for the :witch: as it was me being pregnant.

:dust: to all you lovelies xx

Thanks for doing this poll, so reassuring to see it in black and White, that no matter how long the wait, the AF will come- still waiting for mine, on week 6 now but the poll has given me new hope :)

S xx

Good Luck to all my lovely ladies.

I truly hope that we get our dreams granted in 2011 :hugs: and :dust:

Got AF today so it was exactly 5 weeks. I ovulated two weeks ago and wont be TTC for another month as I need to have an appointment with my Ob before I even get BFP. My GP has refered me since I asked why I never got a viability scan, and why they never gave me the herparin injections when they were aware of my condition. I'm hoping they will be forthcoming this time around.
My appointment is on 17 January by the way, which means I'm likely to start TTC early February.

Hopefully Rose Dove you will get some much needed answers :hugs:

Good Luck for February Darling, hopefully a nice November baby will be on the cards for you :hugs:

Thank you Feisty, I don't normally have problems conceiving so once the Ob promises to look after me well I will be BD :sex: for baby in the first week of February.
Looking forward to a November bubs.

I voted 6-8 because it was 6.5 weeks after the D&C for me, completely normal period though so it all seems fine :)

Brilliant poll, thanks so much for doing it. I had my MMC removed just over a week ago and now my mind is turning to the next step in everything. The doctors told me it would be 4-6 weeks probably until AF shows her ugly face. I'm actually looking forward to her arrival...it means life will be returning a little bit back to "normal".

I agree...Blueeyedgirl I was actually happy when she came - I hope she comes fast for you. Sorry for your recent loss:hugs:

I agree my lovelies, I think it is the only time I have ever wanted the :witch: to put in an appearance.

I must say I think she was being sympathetic to me as she only visited for 3 days and the amount was so tiny I almost missed it :haha: Hopefully she was just popping in as she knows it will be the last time for at least 9 months :happydance:

its been just over 5 weeks for me and no period... hoping for my BFP!

Have you tested yet MayBaby??? I would give it until 8 weeks and then test but that's just me, I am uber paranoid lol

sticky :dust:

i ovulated on dec 13th so i think i will wait til the new year to test.

Excellent post, thank you.

I've not voted yet. I started spotting on 24 December, bled on 25 December and heavy bleeding/passed baby on 26 December.

My flow is now really light and very little in the way of cramping. I am getting some pains higher up which I would normally associate with ovulation pains but (a) it's too early and (b) they're coming and going on both sides so I think it is just everything settling down inside. If they're still there on Tuesday I'll mention it at the scan to check the uterus is clear.

Babydust to you all :dust:

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"