How Long Before Your First Period?

I think I can finally vote. What do you reckon???
I had cramps all last week. TMI alert!!! On friday I had some brown CM then it all cleared up. Sat afternoon some brown clotty discharge when I wiped then nothing till Monday evening when it was pink and brown when I wiped. Then nothing till Tues eveing where I had some red blood when I wiped and then nothing. :shrug:
I used a tampon twice and there was only enough to cover the tip.
Was this AF??? I thought that it would be really heavy and it wasn't constant. It kept stopping and starting.
What do you think shall I class Sat as CD1???:shrug:

Babybell mine was like that back on 17th Jan light for a few days then nothing so i counted it as CD1 :shrug:

Babybell -- That's what my period was like too after waiting 9 weeks for it to arrive. The spotting/bleeding occurred over the course of 10 days. During that time, it never went away completely, but it was very light, mostly brown, some stringy stuff, some brownish red, and one bit of bright red. It was always a bit heavier after exercising (enough to wear something), but still really light. I didn't really have any cramps with it - maybe some really minor ones. I used to have heavy, painful periods. Now I'm just waiting it out over the next few weeks to see if I have any signs of ovulation and if a more normal period or BFP arrives after a month. I still feel like I'm in limbo land since my period wasn't super heavy like so many women say theirs was. It definitely wasn't a normal period for me. I'm anxious for the next month to pass so I can get better confirmation that my body's working.

I'm still waiting for my AF, if i still have a 28 day cycle then i should see the horrible :witch: tomorrow **fingers crossed**

I'm not going to worry too much if my period is different to other peoples though (like it not being heavy), my MC was different to most peoples, I had spotting on the 13th Jan, spotting on the 14th Jan and heavy bleeding on the 15th where i passed my baby angel :cry: but after that heavy bleeding on the 15th (it stopped that night) i've had NOTHING! no spotting or bleeding just some creamy CM and EWCM last week (sorry TMI)

Can't wait for AF to come now though so i can start TTC again

Silverfair exactly how i feel... i only had two days of very light bleeding then a day of spotting thats it.. so know how you feel being in limbo land :dohh: driving me bonkers and ive fully expected the heavy painful af everyone is going about x

Watch i probably jinxed myself and wake up tomorrow in serious pain :haha:

I was actually wishing to be in pain for once. I kept telling my husband, I hope you come home after work to find me curled up on the couch, watching a girly movie with a heating pad for my terrible cramps, because I felt like that would convince me my body was working properly again. No such luck. Or maybe I'll be lucky and my cycles will be lighter and less crampy than they used to be. Who knows. All I can do is wait and see.

Silverfair and Poppy666 thanks so much for your replies. I feel exactly the same. Its really frustrating that after 11 long week waiting I get a measley light AF like this. I am gonna do SMEP this month so I will see if I ovulate and catch that egg.
I am taking Agnus Castus too as my cycles are really irregular
I am gonna count Sat as CD1 so that means I am on CD6
good luck girls lets hope this is our month :)

Babybell -- That's what my period was like too after waiting 9 weeks for it to arrive. The spotting/bleeding occurred over the course of 10 days. During that time, it never went away completely, but it was very light, mostly brown, some stringy stuff, some brownish red, and one bit of bright red. It was always a bit heavier after exercising (enough to wear something), but still really light. I didn't really have any cramps with it - maybe some really minor ones. I used to have heavy, painful periods. Now I'm just waiting it out over the next few weeks to see if I have any signs of ovulation and if a more normal period or BFP arrives after a month. I still feel like I'm in limbo land since my period wasn't super heavy like so many women say theirs was. It definitely wasn't a normal period for me. I'm anxious for the next month to pass so I can get better confirmation that my body's working.

Silverfair and Poppy666 thanks so much for your replies. I feel exactly the same. Its really frustrating that after 11 long week waiting I get a measley light AF like this. I am gonna do SMEP this month so I will see if I ovulate and catch that egg.
I am taking Agnus Castus too as my cycles are really irregular
I am gonna count Sat as CD1 so that means I am on CD6
good luck girls lets hope this is our month :)

My first AF was exactly like yours - I waited 12 weeks for it and it was next to nothing... now they are back to normal, each month was a bit heavier and more painful. I am now 6 months post ERPC and they are normal.
Hope this helps.

Got my 1st proper af today after nearly 7wks, not heavy but cramps quite painful xx

Started mine on Saturday, started light now very heavy and very crampy :( not nice at all. Waited 4 weeks 1day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->