How Long Before Your First Period?

congrats littlejenx! I was so happy when I got mine too! Isn't it funny how you go from hoping not to bleed to hoping to bleed and then back again. haha.... ohh the craziness of being a woman.

I believe I am on CD 4 after my loss in December. I still need to go into the Dr. on Tues to just confirm that it is AF and not still miscarriage, but given my HCG levels were low the last time checked over 1.5wks ago...and had no bleeding and now all of a sudden it appears I'm having a normal flow after 29 days since miscarriage...I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is AF and I can try again this month.

I *think* AF may be starting today, am spotting darker CM which often happens before AF starts normally for me. But I just went to the toilet and there was nothing on when I wiped so now I'm getting the impression I'm going to spot for aaaages before AF actually arrives. Definitely cramping more so have good hope the evil witch is on her way. FX! Can't wait for my body to get back to normal. Even if I'm not mentally back to normal, it would do me good if I physically was a bit more.

Still waiting and it'll be 7 weeks tomorrow since my miscarriage. Negative pregnancy test yesterday. Have a call into the doctor, so waiting anxiously to hear what she has to say.

Im sure she can give you something to bring af on surely, good luck xx

Doctor said it's normal not to have my period yet (7 weeks after mc) and to call back in a month if it still hasn't come... a MONTH!!! *SIGH* So tired of waiting.

Nope, not AF, just a bit of spotting today. *sigh* Just want it to start properly.

Nope, not AF, just a bit of spotting today. *sigh* Just want it to start properly.

:hugs: try not to stress hun, i had weird dark cm on the wednesday morning, thought AF was coming, then had nothing in the afternoon, then some more in the evening then nothing at all on the thursday or during the day on friday and then finally AF turned up on the friday evening so it could just be taking a while to properly get going

Hope you don't have much longer to wait :hugs:

:hugs: try not to stress hun, i had weird dark cm on the wednesday morning, thought AF was coming, then had nothing in the afternoon, then some more in the evening then nothing at all on the thursday or during the day on friday and then finally AF turned up on the friday evening so it could just be taking a while to properly get going

Hope you don't have much longer to wait :hugs:

Day three of spotting, hopefully I'll follow your pattern and it'll start tonight. I tend to spot before AF anyway but this is even more stop-start than I usually experience.

We lost our baba end of October 2010 and I thought I started my period 7th December as I had some red spotting. This continued for 3 days and I presumed the :witch: was here so stupidly took my clomid CD2. I now don't think it was the :witch: just some weird mid cycle bleed. I did ovulate but unfortunatly didn't catch the egg OR my lining was unsuitable.

Have been really pushing for it this cycle (CD1 2nd January 2011) BUT despite taking clomid and it working every other time I have used it, I am having some ovulation issues :cry: Was really positive about this cycle too - Oh well better keep at it I guess.

Sticky :dust: to all you lovelies xxx

Its been 5 weeks since i miscarried and ive been spotting (brown) last 2 days, dont know if this is my period or not? Confused!!!

Good Luck to all you ladies!! xxx

1st day of no spotting since MC 31 days ago fx it stays away now ](*,)](*,)

FINALLY I can vote in this poll! 5 1/2 (and 5 days of spotting) weeks after my lap & ERPC AF has finally shown her evil face. I feel dreadful and very hormonal, but relieved my body's finally returning to "normal". This limbo of waiting for it all has been horrible.

11 weeks today for me, and STILL waiting!! Just wanna get to TTC again! :cry: xx

Ahhh if im more than 6wks waiting im going doctors so he can give me something to bring af on x

FINALLY I can vote in this poll! 5 1/2 (and 5 days of spotting) weeks after my lap & ERPC AF has finally shown her evil face. I feel dreadful and very hormonal, but relieved my body's finally returning to "normal". This limbo of waiting for it all has been horrible.

Glad AF finally showed for you. You have my sympathies though as mine was horrendous, there seemed like there would be no end to the bleeding and cramping and then finally it was just gone, didn't even tail off as such, i just found that i was changing pads less frequently on the final day and then the next day...nothing at all :shrug: So glad it's over though, it was a relief to see :witch: and then a relief to see the back of her!

Hope yours is over with asap :hugs:

Glad AF finally showed for you. You have my sympathies though as mine was horrendous, there seemed like there would be no end to the bleeding and cramping and then finally it was just gone, didn't even tail off as such, i just found that i was changing pads less frequently on the final day and then the next day...nothing at all :shrug: So glad it's over though, it was a relief to see :witch: and then a relief to see the back of her!

Hope yours is over with asap :hugs:

Thanks :hugs: I'm in quite a bit of pain at the moment and changing an overnight pad every 2-3 hrs so stayed home from work today. Hopefully it'll be a bit less tomorrow. Would be lovely if it all just suddenly stopped like with you, rather than dragging on. Only day three today so I'm sure I've got a few more horrible days ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->