How Long Before Your First Period?

Is everyone's AF heavy and painful after a MC? Im not sure if i had mine last week or not, but wasnt heavy or painful was for 3 days :wacko:

I saw a gynaecologist today as have had some follow up bloods/scans after my ERPC on 29th Dec. He said it's VERY rare to get AF less than 4 weeks after a MC. Although he did qualify that by saying that there's no such thing as normal.

8 weeks tomorrow since my miscarriage and still no period. BFN's every Sunday. *SIGH*

8 weeks tomorrow since my miscarriage and still no period. BFN's every Sunday. *SIGH*

Hi hun,

I know how you feel - it took 12 weeks for me to get AF after ERPC and even then it was just like spotting.

Hang on in there :hugs:

After 9 weeks, I think I finally got my first AF since miscarriage. Had some light brown spotting for a few days. There's more today, but it's still really light. It's more after I exercise and I have some random stretchy, stringy, mucous-like discharge. A lot of brown, but some red mixed in too. I hope it picks up a bit soon so I can feel like it's truly here and not just my mind/body playing tricks on me. I'm SO ready to move on and start trying again!

Silverfair I really hope this is AF for you. Fx :)
I'm still waiting CD76 for me :(
I am feeling really angry and tearful today
Hurry up AF pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeee
I wanna get preggers!!!!!

I can FINALLY answer this poll. Took exactly 5 weeks from the date of my D&C ofr AF to arrive (today). On to better things....

Poppy - sorry for the long wait but your chart looks great and you have ovulated so you will get it soon OR better yet direct to BFP!

Thanks grandbleu i dont really understand the charts yet its only my 2nd time charting, 1st time i got my BFP, but sadly you know the rest... plus i only DTD once and was 3 days before i ov'd i think :shrug: Just want AF to show her face so fx if i did ov she be on her way :happydance:

8 very long weeks so far, although have noticed a change today so fingers crossed its finally arrived x

Arghhhhhhhhhhh Gem i got everything crossed for you lovely.. 8wks i'll be pulling my hair out or the doctors if he dont give me something to bring it on :haha:

xx

Awww thanks Poppy!! I think i will be most certainly contacting my doctor if it turns out to be nothing, im getting fed up now and sooo want to get back ttc! xxx

I'm going back to my doc's next week, as it's now 13 weeks since my loss and STILL no period....getting really angry now. xx

Oh My sweetie id be well pissed off too, im pulling my hair out with 6wks :hugs: Ive read somewhere Provera can bring on af x

Did you not have a lot of bleeding after MC? x

Mine came back around 5 weeks, but I'm anxiously waiting my 2nd AF after MMC December 7th. I feel like the MCs really mess w. cycles.... ughhh!!!

Oh My sweetie id be well pissed off too, im pulling my hair out with 6wks :hugs: Ive read somewhere Provera can bring on af x

Did you not have a lot of bleeding after MC? x

Oh thanks for that, i've heard of Provera on here before i think. Will talk to my Doc and hopefully they will give me something, ANYTHING! Never wanted a period so much in all my life :haha:

No i didn't have a lot of bleeding

xx

I bled and spotted for 31 days after mine, so bit confused if i had AF in the middle of all that or im still waiting for it. Good luck at the doctors tho i'll be heading that way if my body dont sort itself out soon x

mine was 5 wks from loss and that was enough to drive me nuts. hugs to ladies still waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->