How long did it take for you to get a BFN after your MC??

xSamanthax

DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel
Reaction score
Ok well like the title says, How long did it take for your pregnancy tests to go to :bfn: instead of :bfp: after your MC?

Me and my OH have decided to NTNP from now until we get my first :af: then TTC but i really don't mentally think i can have :sex: until i have a :bfn: :nope:

I know that every MC is different, was just wondering and trying to find out an estimate.

I started getting :bfn: when I stopped bleeding with both of mine but they were very early x

I had my ERPC done on the 20th dec, and I am still getting pos tests. I read it can be upto 8 weeks before they become neg. Hang in there

Hey hun, sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had an ERPC on 20th Dec stopped bleeding 2 weeks later and then got a BFN. I got AF on 17th Jan.

xx

Sorry for your loss.. I had a natural mc at 12weeks in November.. stopped bleeding about 2 1/2 weeks later.. then got my negative.. then period 4 weeks after the day of my mc.. so hang in there..they do say it can take awhile..and it all depends on how far along you are..

we lost our bean at about 6 weeks and my bloods were negative a week after I started bleeding so because of that I never did a preg test but I am sure it would have been negative before that.

everyone is different hun so its just a waiting game x

Yeah i know every MC is different, just wondered what the 'ball park' figure was for the :bfn:. I was 9 weeks when i MC last week, so i know i have a wait to go. I spotted for the first 2 days, had heavy bleeding on the 3rd and i think passed baby then (sorry TMI) but after that 3rd day i've had no bleeding at all. Had some CM (sorry TMI again) that was slightly red and then normal again. Still getting :bfp: and of course no bleeding so i think i might still be going through my MC or have some more bleeding due soon :huh:

The most reason i want to know about :bfn: is i really can't bring myself to have :sex: when i'm still :bfp: and i know that is hard on my OH although he totally understands

I am waiting for bfn too just done a test now and I have an extremely faint line. I had my erpc on 14th jan. So hopefully by Friday it will be bfn :) probably before. Hope you get yours soon.

7 weeks after my mc i was still getting bfps and hcg was 24, everyone is different x

I took me 2 weeks to get a BFN i was surprised it was so quick as my hcg levels were greater than 10,000 a week before my m/c. I got AF 4 weeks after M/C. Hopefully it won't be too long for you.

I never took a hpt until 5 weeks after my stillbirth but it was negative at that time.

Thank you, I did another clearblue digital this morning and am still getting BFP 1~2 so i'm hoping once that goes to BFN it means that my AF will come a few weeks later, will just have to keep doing one every week for my peace of mind til i see the BFN!

Sorry for your loss. I had ERPC on 29th December - I was 9 1/2 weeks, I'm still getting faint positives on HPTs now - I'm having bloods every two days and the last one was 85.

I only bled about 4 days with my second and third MC, and after I stopped bleeding, I stopped getting BFP. But I MC early, and my symptoms had stopped before I passed anything.

i found out on tthe 21st of decemeber that my baby no longer had a heartbeat i was 8weeks pregnant..on the 22nd i had a d&c done.. i was testing positive until the 5th of jan when i get my negative.. i am now testing positive again..doctor thinks i am now pregnant again already!

i found out on tthe 21st of decemeber that my baby no longer had a heartbeat i was 8weeks pregnant..on the 22nd i had a d&c done.. i was testing positive until the 5th of jan when i get my negative.. i am now testing positive again..doctor thinks i am now pregnant again already!

Oh wow :thumbup: Congrats hun keeping my fingers crossed for you

Oh wow :thumbup: Congrats hun keeping my fingers crossed for you

thank you so much i have to go back on the 7th of feb to double check where i should be coming up to 6 weeks then.

Still getting BFPs here, too - 4.5 weeks after my D&C. I was 8w2d pregnant. Waiting stinks. I'm so anxious to get AF at this point.

Still getting BFPs here, too - 4.5 weeks after my D&C. I was 8w2d pregnant. Waiting stinks. I'm so anxious to get AF at this point.

Totally agree, i have never wanted :af: so much before in my life! I have to do another test on wednesday and if it is still BFP my doc wants me to ring them to talk about options ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->