How long did it take for you to get a BFN after your MC??

Seriously? It's been 7 weeks (had D&C on 12/30/10) and my beta is still coming back as HCG 17! This is ridiculous. I'm so frustrated.

mine when bfn the day before i started bleeding, the hospital and the doctors did two more tests all bfn, so i suppose i was 'lucky' there :(
xxx

Seriously? It's been 7 weeks (had D&C on 12/30/10) and my beta is still coming back as HCG 17! This is ridiculous. I'm so frustrated.

Aww hun i am so sorry you still have your hcg level at a highish number :hugs: i hope it goes down soon

Thanks, Sam. and I see you are on day 1 of your cycle, so that is great! Means you are that much closer to TTC again and getting back on track...and of course getting pregnant with a sticky baby!

Thank you it started today, well only when I wipe (sorry TMI) it is sad as of course I would rather still be pregnant but at least now I know that I'm healing and everything is doing ok if that makes sense

To cut a long story short I miscarried 5 th nov and had my first negative beta.
4 th Jan. That long really. X

oh my I must have a long wait then because I had a tubal I was at 5500 and had to get another shot via the butt! So I can only imagine if i have to wait till zero it will be months :cry:

oh my I must have a long wait then because I had a tubal I was at 5500 and had to get another shot via the butt! So I can only imagine if i have to wait till zero it will be months :cry:

Aww hun :hugs: i hope it isn't long before your levels get low

It's been nearly 4 weeks and I'm still getting a bloody :bfp: aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh when is this going to end

It's been nearly 4 weeks and I'm still getting a bloody :bfp: aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh when is this going to end

Awww hun :hugs: i know the waiting is hard, hope you get a :bfn: soon

I had MMC at 11 weeks in Nov, got BFN 2 weeks after then period arrived 32 days after d&C

I'm testing again sunday have everything crossed for a :bfn: havent wanted one so much for years.

I just want my period to start then i can get back to TTC

couldnt wait for sunday, 3weeks 5 days after ERPC done at 9weeks pregnant.

whoop whoop never thought id be so happy and at the same time so sorry to see a :bfn: but it means my body is now healing bring on my next :bfp: lets hope this one goes to term

couldnt wait for sunday, 3weeks 5 days after ERPC done at 9weeks pregnant.

whoop whoop never thought id be so happy and at the same time so sorry to see a :bfn: but it means my body is now healing bring on my next :bfp: lets hope this one goes to term

I totally understand i couldn't wait to see my :bfn: although it was sad at the same time. So glad you finally got your :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->