How long did it take for you to get a BFN after your MC??

Hope Wednesday goes well and you can move forward, Samantha.

I took an OPK this morning, and it was negative, which I suppose is a good sign that HCG is almost, if not all gone. Hoping AF comes SOON! I just want to start a normal cycle again and move forward with TTC.

my miscarriage started wednesday 12th jan (8 weeks) i bled for 5 days, tested positive thursday 20th jan. tested negative in hospital after check-up scan on wednesday 26th jan. so must have been neg somewhere between 20th - 26th jan. doctor said he could see the lining of my womb starting to thicken already so should hopefully have my af in the next few weeks. my breasts have started hurting on & off which is normal for me around ov time. we are also ntnp until 1st af arrives. i am secretly hoping it won't arrive and i will be pregnant soon!
i hope you get either a bfp or af soon. me too!

Thank you, i'm actually dreading tomorrow incase it says BFP still. It's sort of a double edged sword really on the one hand i will be happy it is finally BFN but on the other i will be upset because in an ideal world i would still be BFP and be 12 weeks this week

i didnt check until the weekend, i was 3 weeks and 1 day snce ercp and got bfn

I did the HPT this morning, I talk about it more in my journal (link in my siggy) but i got :bfn:

thats good samatha now you can move on , i know how much you were waiting.

Samantha - while I'm so sorry you got a BFN (as I know you were hoping for BFP (new)), it IS good news. Means your body is healing and getting ready for a new cycle and then you can get back to TTC. I also just started getting BFNs agai (5 weeks after D&C). Started light brown spotting this morning, too - which I PRAY is the onset of AF! Then I can contact my RE and move forward with all of the testing they want to have done.

Try not to consume yourself with thoughts of where you would have been in your preganncy by now....that can come to no good. I know it's easy to say that and hard to do it, but try. That will only prolong the torture of what you've been through. Just focus on the future - the positive - you WILL get another BFP and it will be a sticky one and you WILL hold that baby in your arms!!!

Thank you, i'm trying not to think of what i would be now, in fact thinking about TTC again is making me look forward and trying to stay positive and now i can't wait for AF to come so we can start TTC again. Never thought i would want AF so bad so i know that my body is healing.

I know how you feel. Hang in there. I got my AF today - exactly 5 weeks to the day after my D&C. It was the longest 5 weeks ever, but now I'm so glad it's here. Seems like mine came soon after my HC went back down and I was getting - HPTs/OPKs. Yours should be coming soon.

So, once AF comes are you doing anything different/special this cycle? I am seeing an RE for the first time after 3 recurrent losses. They are doing lots of tests to see what is going on this cycle. Not sure yet if they'll tell us to NOT TTC this cycle until test results are in, or if it's okay to chart/OPK and try to catch the egg. I hope it's okay. I'm so anxious to get pregnant again!

Good Luck hun, i hope you get the answers you want, i'm actually going to track my cycle and use OPK's where as before we were NTNP and i didn't take any notice when i was most fertile etc. Heres hoping we get BFP soon!!!

No hun i've not had my AF yet, IF i'm still on track it is due Saturday.... but at the moment i don't feel it if you know what i mean... so i'm not sure if it will turn up then

Mine feels like it's coming I think, my boobs are starting to feel tender like before af. I just want to have it so we can start trying again :).

Hope yours comes Saturday for you, mine used to always come on a Friday so fingers crossed it's this weekend for us both :)

I have been very lucky (if you can call it lucky). I started bleeding last thur (6+2), my bloods were down to 23 by sat when i passed the baby and I got a bfn on mon and stopped bleeding mon.

Well my boobs have started to feel a bit tender lately, so hope that AF is going to come when it should, But other than last week i haven't had any cramps so i really don't know :shrug:

Hope AF comes for you on Saturday and you can start a new cycle of TTC. It'll be nice to see your body doing what it should and getting back to "normal" again.

So sorry for your loss sweetie. I had a missed m/c in December. I started bleeding on the 11th and didn't loses bean until the 29th. On the 31st my BETA levels were 52. I haven't had them done since, but I did POAS 15 days after and was getting BFN.

I had an ERPC on the 31/01/11, I was 9wks.

I'm still getting :bfp: going to the dr today to ask for blood tests, also started spotting again two days ago :shrug: this is dragging on too long I just want a normal AF then I can get on with my life hate this limbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->