how long did it take for your hormones to show negative

Congratulations petzy so Happy for you. That is a great bfp!

Sorry to hear about the spotting fandabby. Stay positive, praying it will all be OK x

Oh I also got my 3rd beta number, it was 425 at 15 dpo, so doubling every 29 hours thank God!

That's great! Awesome numbers qwk :).

I'm so jealous because I can't do bloods for ages ahhhhh

At the pharmacy now refilling my progesterone

Huge congratulations Petzy. What a fantastic Christmas present!! A line is a line, and that is one heck of a line. No doubting it. Try not to feel scared; you should be very happy!!

Thanks Sara. Will post Xmas progression tomorrow xx

Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing you a joyful day with your loved ones and may we all be lucky to have a little new bundle in our arms in 2014.

Merry Christmas ladies ! Xoxo

Here is 12dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 4
Merry Christmas ladies ! Xoxo

Here is 12dpo

OMG congratulations hunni!!!!! Thats brilliant! What an xmas pressie that is!!

I got an amazing xmas present today too, not a BFP, but my boyfriend proposed!!!!!
image.jpg

Merry Christmas ladies. Hope you are enjoying your day.

I'm still light bleeding, no clots though and no massive pains just pressure and the odd stabbing pain. Idk what is going on but waiting til friday then ring EPE. Not like they can do much right now and by waiting few more days I will ask for a scan which will put me closer to 6 weeks and they may see what is going on better. Watch this space.

Enjoy rest of your day ladies and good luck to those still testing waiting for af not to show.

:hugs: fandabby I was thinking of you today, positive sticky vibes!!

Charlie - wow congrats! Lovely ring!!

Petzy - looks good! When will you go in for bloods?

Charlie huge congrats on the engagement so exciting!! XX

Ok here's today's test. A bit worried because it's the same as yesterday's if not a bit lighter. I guess tomorrow's will tell better because it should double every 48-72 hours right? I need to get tests today I am out! What do you think? Honest input.

Qwk I can't go for bloods till next Thursday UGH because my clinic is closed for the holidays. Unless i went to a walk in clinic which I guess I could do. Im not sure they would give me hcg results though would they? Because they'd have to send me to a lab?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
You know those do look pretty similar, but that was the case with mine too around that time - it's the funny because I could see a big difference between my wondfos at 12-13 dpo, but not the frers. I don't have my laptop with all my test pics on it or I would post it. But then the next day the frer was def darker.
So bottom line I wouldn't worry!

Don't worry!! You're right it does take 48-72 hours to double so you're good! Still dark :)

Ok here's my progression. I only have one more test then I am done. No point. My clinic opens on Thursday so I will have to wait till then. Going to be a long 6 days!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member