how long did it take for your hormones to show negative

Ok here's my progression. I only have one more test then I am done. No point. My clinic opens on Thursday so I will have to wait till then. Going to be a long 6 days!!

Looks good to me too, relax Petzy it will all be fine this time :flower::flower::flower:

I left message for midwife to call me this morning and why so waiting to hear back but being christmas people are on holiday and not working, hopefully will hear next week and I will chillax in the meantime and pretend everything is fine.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Way darker!! Looks great! That's pretty much exactly how my frers went, weird. And wow your clinic is taking a hell of a vacation!!!

:hugs: fandabby, how are you feeling? I hope u hear from them soon.

Way darker!! Looks great! That's pretty much exactly how my frers went, weird. And wow your clinic is taking a hell of a vacation!!!

Hi qwk, I'm doing okay. Still light bleeding and cramp comes and goes but nothing major. Was on my feet a lot today so think that encouraged blood flow. I still have tender boobs and feel sick so I see that as positive.

If MW hasn't contacted me by Monday I will go to my doctor to get a referral to EPU and go from there.

Hope you're doing well and enjoying the festivities... :hugs:

Petzy the tests have got a lot darker thats great progression :)

Fandabby i hope the bleeding stops soon hun, good to hear ur still feeling sick tho thats a good sign

Af came today, perfectly on time so im glad the mc hadnt messed up cycles too much, however its one strange period so far, started this morning no warning, no cramps like usual, and the blood is really light and went to brown a couple of hours after it started, never had such odd bleeding, usually with af i get cramps and the bleeding by now is usually heavy flow and blood dont go brown till about day 6 or 7, very odd, but first af after mc is bound to be odd x

Hi qwk, I'm doing okay. Still light bleeding and cramp comes and goes but nothing major. Was on my feet a lot today so think that encouraged blood flow. I still have tender boobs and feel sick so I see that as positive.

If MW hasn't contacted me by Monday I will go to my doctor to get a referral to EPU and go from there.

Hope you're doing well and enjoying the festivities... :hugs:

Glad you are doing ok Fandabby :) the tender boobs and MS are definitely a good indication things are on track. I understand completely the need to want to be seen ASAP. I would do the same. Hope you can get to EPU soon so you can get some reassurance :hugs:

Af has started properly and nice and heavy and painful today :( am i allowed to use tampons for this first cycle after mc? X

I used them Charlie. So long as our MC was complete there is no reason you can't I would think. My first AF was painful too ugh. Hugs XO. FX for you this cycle and congrats again on the engagement !

Glad your AF has properly kicked in Charlie, sorry it's so painful though, drink some wine I always found that helped with period pain... Good luck trying next cycle.

Petzy, how you doing? Good luck with your bloods next Thursday, sure it'll be good and everything on track.

My bleeding has ceased today, just pale brown discharge so that's good and I did do another test earlier and it's still pretty dark, different brand so hard to compare. Hoping MW will be back at work next week. Talk about christmas and new year getting in the way.

Take care ladies and enjoy your upcoming New Year....

Glad your AF has properly kicked in Charlie, sorry it's so painful though, drink some wine I always found that helped with period pain... Good luck trying next cycle.

Petzy, how you doing? Good luck with your bloods next Thursday, sure it'll be good and everything on track.

My bleeding has ceased today, just pale brown discharge so that's good and I did do another test earlier and it's still pretty dark, different brand so hard to compare. Hoping MW will be back at work next week. Talk about christmas and new year getting in the way.

Take care ladies and enjoy your upcoming New Year....

No kidding! Hopefully we can be seen soon lol.....with my last bfp I was seen three times already for bloods by now ahhh lol. It'll be ok. Just need a little patience lol

So glad to hear your bleeding has changed to brown. Perhaps some late implantation cramping or something. Hope you Can get in to see the MW ASAP :hugs:

Hi ladies!

I tested today and all negative (still early for positive). Just wanted to be sure previous pregnancy hormones are gone and then I will test again next week on new years day. Don't have much hope, but will do so anyway.

Hi ladies!

I tested today and all negative (still early for positive). Just wanted to be sure previous pregnancy hormones are gone and then I will test again next week on new years day. Don't have much hope, but will do so anyway.

Good luck xx. Fingers crossed !!

Hi ladies!

Good luck, keep us posted...

hey ladies

congrats on the bfps!!! so much hope comes from you ladies :) sorry to see some new ladies, sorry because you have needed to find this thread, but glad you found this very supportive thread.

so had my bloodwork friday... I'm down to 5... seriously I said.. good god!!! so one more week since I need to be LESS THAN 5!!! arrrggg

I can't wait for a new year... 2014 must be a better year... after being in the hospital for halloween... there was no way that I was going to spend christmas in the hospital... I felt TERRIBLE on the 23rd... 24th and 25th told my OH if I wasn't feeling better the 26th I would go to the hospital.. I did feel a lot better so I didn't... looks like I had a galbladder attack.. good god I feel like I can't catch a break... sigh..

so my next 2 weeks I have an ultrasound to check my galbladder, an ultrasound to check my uterus and a mammogram... sigh....

anyways enough feeling sorry for myself :) I'm a pretty positive person but man!!!

btw petzy and fandababy soo happy for you ladies :) charlie hopefully you're already preggo but if not I should be ready in a couple of months now...

Kim

klsltsp - wow that is a lot to deal with, so sorry you are going through all that! I hope you get good results/answers from your ultrasounds.

How are you doing Petzy? And fandabby?

Good luck angelbaby...!

We are home from our holiday travels. It was so hectic. We told DH's family about the pregnancy, and found out DH's brother's wife is also pregnant and due in August 2014 - crazy! They kept telling random people I didn't know (DH's mom's friends or their friends or whatever) and it really irked me. That's not your news to share! Especially when I'm like 5 weeks along and I don't even know these people. ANYWAY....

Had what will hopefully be my last blood draw today. I got my most recent number, and it went from 425 on 15 dpo to 869 on 16 dpo in just under 24 hours. :dance:

I think my practice is still ruling out ectopic from the prior miscarriage :dohh: Though I think at this point they don't actually think that's what it is, I guess that need to cover all their bases. Presumably if all is well the beta is going to be quite high at this point, in the thousands. And if it is, I think they're going to want to do an ultrasound.

Hope you all are well, have a great New Year's Eve!

Hi qwk! Those numbers sound great :) how are you feeling ??

So Far just bad low back pain for me oh and when I wake up I am so hungry it physically hurts. Every day lol. No bloods yet because my clinic doesn't open till tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a nice New Years !! DH and I stayed home and ordered pizza and watched movies hehe. It was nice.

Anyone close to testing ?? Hehe

KLS wow you sure have been through he ringer you poor thing ! Glad to hear you are down to 5 but wow it takes it's time doesn't it ? Next week you should have a great number hehe and get back to it xoxo

Congrats again y'all and happy new year!
I'm currently testing! 2-4 days away from AF. Faint lines but trying to keep my expectations low and hope high.

So sorry for all that Kim!!

Congrats again y'all and happy new year!
I'm currently testing! 2-4 days away from AF. Faint lines but trying to keep my expectations low and hope high.

So sorry for all that Kim!!

Leah keep us posted !i saw your tests and I have everything crossed ! Do you have an FRER? I'll go see your latest :)

thanks ladies! I'm hoping to be back at it soon.. fingers crossed that it's not galbladder stones... i don't want that surgery!!! sigh...

qwk those numbers are great!!! so happy for you!

Leah fingers crossed for you I really hope this is your month!!!

Petzy are you getting in for bloods tomorrow?

Take care ladies.

Kim

went for bloods this morning.. should have results in a couple hours eeek

Oooh Petzy. How far along are you now? Praying forgoodnumbers for you. Keep us posted.

Kim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->