how long did it take for your hormones to show negative

Oooh Petzy. How far along are you now? Praying forgoodnumbers for you. Keep us posted.

Kim

I think I am just 4+3...

This website has the HCG averages listed - https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy The range is so big though - could be anywhere from 400-1000 and the avg is like 700 wtf lol

Fingers crossed for you Petzy!! I love beta base, which you've probably seen before but just in case you haven't, you can look for your day, like 17 dpo and it'll show you the range of values and how many people they have registered for that amount - https://www.betabase.info/showDailyData.php?type=basic&multiples=Single&dpo=17

I just got my last beta, this was from 23 dpo, and it was over 19000, wow... I'm so happy and grateful! A little scared of having twins... but I think my numbers were pretty high with my son too. The nurse was actually really nice to me this time so that was nice too. I am going in for an ultrasound next Thursday, 1/9, when I should be 6+4.

QWK that's awesome!! Yes that number is crazy high LOL wow! I wonder about multiples too.. I guess you will find out soon! So lucky you have an ultrasound in a week! :)

Just got my results.. they are 1747! I am happy with that as its well where it should be! Going back Saturday morning for another draw and then if all goes well they will book my ultrasound.

oh yay, so happy for you Petzy, that's a great number!! :hugs:

oh yay, so happy for you Petzy, that's a great number!! :hugs:

Freaked out but trying to be optimistic... aren't we all? I don't even feel pregnant yet lol

I want everyone to join in this craziness with some double lines in January! come on girls lucky 2014 :D

I'm working on those lines! I don't know what else to do if we're not! We bd'ed literally everyday DH was home. I'm confused on my dpo. One app says I'm 13 then another says I'm 10. I still have time! Just ready for those 2 pink lines!!

I'm working on those lines! I don't know what else to do if we're not! We bd'ed literally everyday DH was home. I'm confused on my dpo. One app says I'm 13 then another says I'm 10. I still have time! Just ready for those 2 pink lines!!

Oh yeah girl you have time! hehe :) Do you have any FRER ? I think I asked you that already sorry but I forget! I waited till 11DPO to test this time...

I have 2 FRER, CB and equate. I did a FRER yesterday and the line was super faint. I'm trying to just wait till af is due. I don't want to waste anymore tests but I also want to know!

I have 2 FRER, CB and equate. I did a FRER yesterday and the line was super faint. I'm trying to just wait till af is due. I don't want to waste anymore tests but I also want to know!

Hey I understand that for sure... hold off if you can even better... then you know you can trust the result. FRER don't really lie! Ive never had a faint on FRER before that wasn't a BFP. I will stalk your testing thread for your last pics :)

Hi ladies how are you all doing? Great numbers petzy, bet u cant wait for ms to kick in lol!! Xx

Lol i had it terribly with my boys but not with my girl, with her i threw up no more than twice and just felt sick xx

Hey ladies, petzy I hope the ms stays away for you too!!

Leah try not to lose hope :) we're here for you. I guess your dh's "injury" has healed? :)

qwk I can't believe how awesome your number was!!! woohoo

As for me, well if you can believe it my levels from last Friday were 5!!! sigh!! must be less than 5 so back today for more bloodwork, should have the results Monday pm/ tuesday morning. I then have an ultrasound on wednesday and apt with my ob to discuss how my uterus is looking and if I'm good to TTC.

And just to add to my excitement... found out this morning that I have 2 large gallstones... sigh.. not sure what that means yet, we'll have to decide whether to have surgery to remove the gallbladder or just wait and see if they bother me or not.. hopefully this doesn't delay my TTC too much... sigh....

Anyways hope everyone else is doing well.

Kim

At least your levels are low!! Hope you don't have to have surgery! :(

We found out that it will never really heal without surgical intervention so he'd rather deal with the random twingey pain than 3 months of extreme pain and no sex at all! AF is due today and I haven't tested. Just waiting for her to show up or be late. So we'll see!

So happy for everyone and the awesome numbers!!!

Hey ladies, petzy I hope the ms stays away for you too!!

Leah try not to lose hope :) we're here for you. I guess your dh's "injury" has healed? :)

qwk I can't believe how awesome your number was!!! woohoo

As for me, well if you can believe it my levels from last Friday were 5!!! sigh!! must be less than 5 so back today for more bloodwork, should have the results Monday pm/ tuesday morning. I then have an ultrasound on wednesday and apt with my ob to discuss how my uterus is looking and if I'm good to TTC.

And just to add to my excitement... found out this morning that I have 2 large gallstones... sigh.. not sure what that means yet, we'll have to decide whether to have surgery to remove the gallbladder or just wait and see if they bother me or not.. hopefully this doesn't delay my TTC too much... sigh....

Anyways hope everyone else is doing well.

Kim

Kim - ARGH re the level of 5 - so annoying! Come on get down there damn HCG lol!! I am glad you are going in next week to see if you are good to go for TTC! that's awesome! :)

Sorry to hear about the gallstones too... I hope it doesn't affect anything for you! We all know how annoying any delay can be... fingers crossed that they don't bother you

xx

klsltsp - ugh, that sucks! I guess your body really likes that last little bit of HCG. Sorry hon, hope it's down next week!!

Leah - hope your lines are getting darker...! keep us posted! :)

My nausea has been way worse so far than with my son. I feel like crap like, all day. Head hurts and just feel sick. I have been napping when Quinton naps (that's my son, not sure if I have mentioned his name before :)), but I go back to work on Monday (I work part time, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays) and I'm really not looking forward to it. I am def thankful to feel this way, but it does wear you down!

With DD I had nausea and with my last pregnancy nothing at all. I must say that I prefer the nausea just so that I at least know something is still going on.

Hi girls! Well I had my second blood test today, and the results were not what I was hoping unfortunately. Two days ago there were 1747 and today they were somewhere around 2700-2800. The nurse said that because they didn't quite double they want to test me again in two days. She did say that they "approximately doubled" but whatever that means. Then she asked me if I had any cramping and spotting which of course freaked me out right away. I told her that I had only had very mild cramping on and off and no spotting at all. She said that was good and if I had any severe cramping to go to the emergency room. I was actually really upset that she said that… as I'm sure you ladies understand.

So obviously I'm done a lot of reading online, and it seems like it's very common that some women don't double until 48 to 72 hour mark. I was at the 48 hour mark. I know that All I can do is wait two days to retest, but I'm hoping that this happens sometimes and not it's not necessarily the end. That being said, I'm not one to give myself false hope. I really hope that things are okay, but if they're not at least I will know on Monday..... Why can't anything just be straightforward?

I did find one forum where a woman said that her doctor said that 40% of women rise differently than the other 60%. So maybe that's me....

Hi girls! Well I had my second blood test today, and the results were not what I was hoping unfortunately. Two days ago there were 1747 and today they were somewhere around 2700-2800. The nurse said that because they didn't quite double they want to test me again in two days. She did say that they "approximately doubled" but whatever that means. Then she asked me if I had any cramping and spotting which of course freaked me out right away. I told her that I had only had very mild cramping on and off and no spotting at all. She said that was good and if I had any severe cramping to go to the emergency room. I was actually really upset that she said that… as I'm sure you ladies understand.

So obviously I'm done a lot of reading online, and it seems like it's very common that some women don't double until 48 to 72 hour mark. I was at the 48 hour mark. I know that All I can do is wait two days to retest, but I'm hoping that this happens sometimes and not it's not necessarily the end. That being said, I'm not one to give myself false hope. I really hope that things are okay, but if they're not at least I will know on Monday..... Why can't anything just be straightforward?

I did find one forum where a woman said that her doctor said that 40% of women rise differently than the other 60%. So maybe that's me....

Hey Petzy, try not to freak out. I also read somewhere that it takes 48-72 for doubling. They say the worst to prepare you.

See what Monday brings with another test of blood. Fingers crossed lil bean is growing as it should.

How far are you now? Can they scan to check progression?

I'm still spotting a little, cramped week before christmas like AF pains which I do get real bad. That xmas week bled 5 days then now odd spotting. I've done pregnancy test and still dark. I'm in for a scan tuesday to check things out. They dont scan unless you tell them you're over 7 weeks. I estimate 6-7 or just over 7 not sure since caught right after miscarriage.

Each pregnancy is different and I remember being nearly 2 weeks back with one of mine, then month later rescanned and baby caught up the dates.

I'm hopeful you will be fine. :hugs:

Hi Kim, you're nearly there. Fingers crossed next round of bloods show 0. Your gallstones, have you heard of the gallbladder flush? Natural way of breaking down the stones to fine grit essentially and you pass them yourself. Google it, but in short uses olive oil and lemon juice which you drink certain amount twice before going to bed and lying on right side. 2 days before for 2 days you drink pure apple juice which helps break them down. If you have a natural healer locally they could give you the method in more detail and to discuss if it's an appropriate approach for you. Just a thought!

Leah, have you tested again, how are those lines doing?

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Happy New Year to you all and lots of baby dust....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->