How long did it take to get BFP?

courtney_x

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I'm not sure this question belongs here, if not I'm sorry... But I'm gonna ask anyway because I'm getting more and more confused lol.

Anyway, how long did it take you guys to get a positive HPT? Today makes my period 8 days late. I took a test two nights ago and it was negative. Gonna go get some more tests when Hubby gets home from work unless I get my monthly today. But I'm not really feeling crampy or have any of my normal symptoms that AF is coming. Kinda getting discouraged though after my test came back negative.

Do you chart or track ovulation with opk's or anything? It's only cause you might have ovulated late or not at all. So that would mean your period isn't even due yet. Everyone gets a weird cycle once in a while. I'm really regular but when I was ttc it happened a few times. Took me 3/4 days past AF date to get my bfp.

I temp & use opks. I did ovulate and everything was normal with my cycle.. Just no period yet.

Can you ask for a blood test? Good luck and I hope you get your bfp very soon!
Thank you! I called and made an appointment but couldn't get in until Monday. My DH bought a test for me on his way home from work. Trying to hold out till in the morning because the store only had 1.

I got BFPs both times 4 days before my period was due, using FRERs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->