how long did u or will u wait before getting pregnant again?

We're going to start TTC in May this year....so DS will be 10 months. I'm not really expecting to conceive right away but I'm preparing myself that it just might happen first try! Though now I'm finally starting to lose weight (it took me until now to put my maternity clothes away) and I want to lose some of the extra weight I had before getting pregnant. Yet I want my kids close together. I feel torn. lol

I have no idea if I can have a VBAC or not but I guess I'll find out. Not even sure I want one.

my lo is 6 months old and im almost 2 months gone after an emergancy section, the mw or the doctor havent given me a telling off, i still have the consultant to see:wacko: I wouldnt recommend it we were taking precautions but i guess it was ment to happen, but first tri with a 6month old is hard going

You have my sympathies LadyGecko!

Starry there are a few July ladies who are ttc! I wasn't expecting to get pregnant straight away after the issues we had conceiving DS but it does happen! I had literally just started losing weight when I got pregnant this time! But I'm lighter at booking in than I was last time :)

'Little ones close in age'?.......:baby::baby:

Come join our thread :coffee: ~ Link in my signature :winkwink:

Probably heard all this before but we were advised not to TTC until Jessamy was a year old cause should be fully healed by then and unless medical emergency we've also been told I won't be induced again (like last time) because of the risk of rupture.
Exactly what I want tbh, only newly pregnant but planning to refuse induction this time round if possible and TRY and have a natural birth damnit haha!
Hope this helps x

Veery helpfull x - reduce induction until what point? 2 weeks overdue or further? I couldnt do that because she was a week overdue and almost 10lbs if i wait till shes more overdue she ud have been huuuge! And i hope u get ur natural delivery xx

Thanks. We want to start trying soon b/c of my age and my DH's age. We're getting up there in baby-making years, lol. We'll see. THank you again!

Mens baby making years last forever! Lol but im only 21 but want to get alll the babys out the way then get my body back lol but im worried il not get to enjoy this baby as much? Or miss out on something with a new baby but i rely want them close x

Stary- i have been thinking the same but i decided have all the babys then attempt to get my body back lol - also i reely want a vbac becos i had an emc which was truamtic but i think maybe if its planned it might be better? Who knows!
Ladygheoko congrats and what hv u found the hardest? The sickness? Do u wake up in the night with lo or does ur partner?

Stary- i have been thinking the same but i decided have all the babys then attempt to get my body back lol - also i reely want a vbac becos i had an emc which was truamtic but i think maybe if its planned it might be better? Who knows!
Ladygheoko congrats and what hv u found the hardest? The sickness? Do u wake up in the night with lo or does ur partner?

the sickness and dizzy ness the joys of pregnancy, Rhanna rarely gets up through the night now she sleeps from 9.30 till 8.30, we take turns at getting up so its not as bad x

Think ill wait two years?!Can't wait to give Isabella a sibling!

Am just terrified of something going wrong ...another emc would be a disaster! :'(

Can't remember if I linked this article before but the risk of uterine rupture is increased if it is less than 12 months since previous section.

Can't remember if I linked this article before but the risk of uterine rupture is increased if it is less than 12 months since previous section.

......It happened to me ~ The surgeon only found it when opening me up for my Daughters birth

Scary to think what could have happened

Snowhite!! I remmeber u frm third tri congrats hunni xx also i think tht if i started tryin when lo was 3months it wud be over a yr till nxt delivery? Not sure if the mean dnt gt pregnan for a yr? X

My consultant said to wait 3 months, so it's a year between deliveries xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->