How long did you push for?

15 mins at most I say.
Overall, my labour lasted 40 ish minutes........ dreading when I have a second child if they say, your second labour is quicker

First -45 minutes and an episiotomy. 7hr 7 minute established labour.

Second -8 minutes (3 pushes) and tore. 48 minute established labour.

1hr 15 mins 8 hrs of labour (22 from first contraction)...her heart rate escalated, she was stuck so I had spinal, episiotomy and ventouse delivery.

45 mins including my practice pushes because i was too embarrased to give it my all.
I think if he was smaller than 9lbs 2oz I could of got him out sooner:haha:

90 minutes... But I just wanted to lie on my back to push but they wanted me standing up etc so was trying like that...as soon as I demanded to go on my back he was out in a few pushes! It just felt more natural to me that way x

1 1/2 hours it was along time and the worst bit of labour for me, it all happened quickly after episiotomy

An hour and a half - it was horrible! Yes 2 hours is a long time I think, you did well xx

38 minutes, total labour was 1 hour 58 minutes xx

2 hours plus with my first and then needed forceps
10 mins with my second and third max
xx

I was pushing every 3 minutes for 4 -5 hours, with no pain relief, it was horrific! They eventually resorted to forceps because it just wasn't happening.

my waters broke and instantly i felt the urge to push, within 5 minutes my son was born.....first push birthed the head and 2nd the body. i had it pretty easy

45 minutes with my little boy

7 minutes with my little girl

I never pushed. My body just did it. Strange, can't explain. The midwife broke my waters at 6cm and half hour later she was on my tummy!
The pushing part was probably about a minute! Lucky I guess, my first was ages x

Two hours! Took just four hours to go from 3-10cm and was very close to needing help getting her out, it was awful and scary :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->