• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long did you push for?

4-5 hours back 2 back and head tilted so her fod came out first no pain relife :D

Goodness you must have a high pain threshold!

i havent realy i cry if oh grabs my cheeks haha i loved evey min of it had her on a birthing stool would do it agen it was great i had 14 stitches aswel. it got 2 the point were i cuddnt go but when she mentioned the doc was on his was he will be here in 5 mins izzy was here within 2 hehe:haha:

I've normally a high pain threshold but I had the lot so well done!

4 hours and 40 minutes. 2 hours of that unvoluntarily.

DS1-28 mins on gas and air 8lb 8oz
DS2-14 mins with half (lol) a epi 10lb 3oz

Im aiming for 7mins on the next one lol

2 hours,didnt budge, baby was vacuumed but still can't get out, shoulder got stuck in my pelvis, so doctor had to literally put his fingers and pull (my tear is up to my anus) no pain med, so painful! very traumatic. I'll go for CS next time.

Labour was 10 hrs long and pushed for 10 min with little guy. I did have an epi but due to the amount of the drug that was given to me, things took a bit longer than what they should have (according to the staff there that day/night)

Well with my 1st I was induced, I pushed for over an hour and then I had the vacuum to help get her out,

My 2nd was 2 weeks early, and completely natural- I pushed him out in 8 minutes :lol:

2 hours (he was a big baby!) on gas & air and ended up with forceps! And an epiosotomy :( Ouch!

About an hour 15 minutes. Felt like about 10 minutes though, went so quick
x

i pushed for about 15 mins with my first and only a couple of mins with 2nd - this may sound easier but pushing helps clear the babys lungs of fluid so ollie was full of mucus and had to go into special care to clear it cos it happened so fast, also think we were both in shock!!

With my first I just had the urge to push when I was being wheeled for a c sec thankfully I didn't need one and so he was born with help of a ventouse and with my second I pushed for 30mins but my labour was only 5 1/2 hours

4 hours with Mollie, 9 minutes with Taylor.

V xxxx

3 pushes.

1st push I felt her head crowning, 2nd push head was out, 3rd push body came out. I was contracting continuously and it took no more than 2-3 mins. Complete labour was 1 hour 8 mins. But it was my fourth baby.

(My first baby was only 10 mins of pushing, I like the pushing part, it's the hideous contractions that I can't stand).

i was only given 1 hour to push as he was getting distressed and cause he was back to back and quite big so every time i was pushing he was slipping back down so 1 and half hours after starting to push they got him out with forceps. If he wasnt back to back i think he;d have been out in a few pushes

x

4 hours, then moved me from home from home to labour ward, put a drip and fluids in me then baba was born 40 mins later at 10am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->