How long does it usually take you to do your hair and makeup?

C

Ceejay123

I'm curious as to how long it takes you lovely ladies to get ready to go out? I've just discovered something I love to help make it faster for myself :)

I'm absolutely in love with my NewNews! Haha. I bought myself two sets of curlers.. One normal curling iron, and one set of electric heated rollers by enrapture. I'll post pictures of the curl difference,

First one, took me 25 minutes to curl my hair, then 10 minutes to do my makeup.

Second one, took me 5 minutes to put rollers in, then I did ten minutes worth of makeup while they were in... Loaded the dishwasher, put some washing in, fed the animals, put Riley down for a nap.. Over 20 minutes including the makeup time.. Then took the rollers out, and yay! Curls! So it just about halves my time. 20 minutes to curl hair, do makeup, feed pets, do housework and put the baby down for a nap... I think everyone needs these rollers haha.

First ones - curling iron

Second ones - enrapture volume heated rollers ( I took the photos to show my hairdresser sister haha)

Ooh they sound good, your hair looks lovely :).
I might have to have a look at these, my hair is so boring and takes so long to do anything with that I end up just bunging it in a bun :(. I spend 5 minutes max on my hair and make up on a normal day, really need to make more of an effort!

I love the enrapture thing curls :D So nice

It takes me 5 minutes to put on makeup, though I enjoy it so if I have time then I take my time. I have quite long hair which takes me 15 mins to straighten but most of the time just leave it naturally a bit curly

Oh and I reckon you should try filling in your eyebrows! I think it makes such a difference

In the weekdays it takes no time at all, I wear my hair in plaits at night so it goes wavy in the morning and I give my face a good scrub and moisturise but that's it. I take the most time choosing what to wear but even then it takes no longer than ten minutes.

When I go out at night I still don't take very long compared to most of my friends - I don't do anything different with my hair, it's just primer, foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, eyebrows and bronzer - no more than 15 minutes but I drag it out for longer because I love putting on really loud music and dancing around my room :haha:

I couldn't imagine wearing as much make up as you do in the day, seems like so much effort! I kind if prefer the way my face feels when it's completely bare and it makes it feel more special when I go out.

In the weekdays it takes no time at all, I wear my hair in plaits at night so it goes wavy in the morning and I give my face a good scrub and moisturise but that's it. I take the most time choosing what to wear but even then it takes no longer than ten minutes.

When I go out at night I still don't take very long compared to most of my friends - I don't do anything different with my hair, it's just primer, foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, eyebrows and bronzer - no more than 15 minutes but I drag it out for longer because I love putting on really loud music and dancing around my room :haha:

I couldn't imagine wearing as much make up as you do in the day, seems like so much effort! I kind if prefer the way my face feels when it's completely bare and it makes it feel more special when I go out.

Haha, I don't usually wear makeup at all unless I'm going out :).! If I'm feeling low, I may put some mascara on, perhaps foundation . I usually wear makeup around once every 2 weeks. I've only put it on today because I wanted to try out my new electric hair rollers !

When I go out to be honest I use eyeliner, mascara foundation and blush :) x

Ooh they sound good, your hair looks lovely :).
I might have to have a look at these, my hair is so boring and takes so long to do anything with that I end up just bunging it in a bun :(. I spend 5 minutes max on my hair and make up on a normal day, really need to make more of an effort!

Honestly it sounds just like me haha.. I don't do a bun, I just simply leave it up in a ponytail! Even lazier haha.

I'm the unlucky type that, if i don't touch my hair at all, it's a big thick frizzy mess! So if I don't want to straighten or curl it, I pretty much have to have it up if I dont want to look like Hagrid haha x

My skin care routine takes longer than anything.

Most mornings, before I've cleansed, scrubbed, moisturised etc my face I stick my hair on top of my head to keep it out the way and usually end up spending the rest of the day like that. If I'm having a bad day I'll stick on a bit of concealer. And osme days I just like to spend the mornings getting ready. Then make up takes about 20 minutes and I leave my hair natural as it's really long and I wear it in a plait to bed anyway.

Going out, my hair and ake up can take about 2 hours if I wash it as it comes al most down to my waist.

No more than 30 minutes and that includes washing, drying and styling ut. Make up takes about 5 minutes.

I'd love to have curls like that but I have weird layers so don't think it'd work for me. Looks lovely on you though :)

I spend about 20 minutes on a normal day doing hair and makeup. That is presuming my hair has already been straightened. If it needs washing, drying and straightening that takes about 30 minutes. I have to wear makeup every day as I have eczema on my face and it gets really rashy. I couldn't live without concealer!

Getting ready for a big night out can easily take me 2 hours, I spend way longer going over my hair (and using my root booster) and ages on my makeup.

On a day to day basis it probably takes me less than twenty minutes granted I've had a shower the night before so my hair is dry so I can just shove it in a bun. Then it's just eye makeup, concealer and a tiny bit of blush. If I'm going somewhere special though it can take over an hour, usually cos I'll do something fancy with my hair.

Day to day - 15 mins. I don't wear make up everyday & usually put hair into a messy top bun.
If i'm going out with hubby or girl friends, about an hour. Depends on the occasion though :).

On a hair wash day where i dry/straighten it 30 minutes.

On every other day 5 minutes if that (which includes getting dressed too)

My make up takes about three minutes!

If I wash, dry and straighten my hair then it takes around 25 minutes :)

I don't do my hair really, just straighten it if it goes fluffy which only takes one or two minutes.

Make up can be anytime from two minutes to twenty depending on the occasion, but I've run out of most bits so I don't really wear any at the moment.

Day to day - 20 minutes.
For occasions like nights out - hour and a half.

:)

I can't see any comparing pics? Think I must be going daft :lol:

Can't remember the last time I properly did my hair or make up as I don't go out anywhere special enough for that :rofl: day to day though, 10 mins if that. I barely wear any. I'm in need of some new decent make up.

About 25 mins in general, when going on a night out i might take a little more time with my hair

I can't see any comparing pics? Think I must be going daft :lol:

Can't remember the last time I properly did my hair or make up as I don't go out anywhere special enough for that :rofl: day to day though, 10 mins if that. I barely wear any. I'm in need of some new decent make up.

Haha sorry I took them down last night! I'm quite a self conscious person so I don't like to leave photos floating about haha. If you want to see the curls to look at the enrapture quality, pm me :) I'll send em x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->