How long does it usually take you to do your hair and makeup?

About 20 mins day to day, Iusually just do foundation,mascara and my eyebrows. Then I stick my hair in a messy bun!.x

No longer than 5 minutes, hair I give it a quick brush, and apply some moisturiser and foundation and ready to go

Most days I don't wear make up so it takes me between 2 seconds and 2 minutes to put my hair up depending if I brush it or not.

If I wear make-up then it's normally just mascara so literally a few seconds.

I recently bought some foundation and that takes me about 5 minutes.

If I wash/dry/straighten my hair then that's about 25 minutes after getting out of the shower.

The truth is I would spend longer on it if I had any idea what to do. I wish I could make myself a lot more beautiful but I don't think I'm very pretty tbh so I don't see the point learning.

Erm 15 mins if im just quickly doing it.. Powder foundation, Bronzer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Eyebrows..

If its going out like mm cinema or meal or pub then around 35 mins.

My hair takes around 45-50 min after getting out shower .. i have alot of hair lol.

Day to day about 15 mins, mascara, eyeliner, concealer and blusher.. If I'm going out I'll take my time so about 1.5 hrs.

When I wash my hair at night it takes me 30 mins to blow dry and straighten.

Every day probably 15-20 minutes. Half an hour if i wash my hair.

Nights out have taken me up to 2 hours :haha:

Most days I don't wear make up so it takes me between 2 seconds and 2 minutes to put my hair up depending if I brush it or not.

If I wash/dry/straighten my hair then that's about 25 minutes after getting out of the shower.

The truth is I would spend longer on it if I had any idea what to do. I wish I could make myself a lot more beautiful but I don't think I'm very pretty tbh so I don't see the point learning.

Aw! Don't think like that! Maybe if you did learn it'd help you feel more confident, don't you think?

I grew up with my mum and older sister having no clue about hair and make up so I never knew anything about it either. I am finally pretty confident in doing my make up but it was quite a bit of trial and error. I'm not so good with my hair but I still try to learn more things to do with it.

Anyway, it makes me feel a million times better when I've got some make up on and my hair's not a mess, maybe you'd be the same? It's not much effort to learn :hugs:

Aw! Don't think like that! Maybe if you did learn it'd help you feel more confident, don't you think?

I grew up with my mum and older sister having no clue about hair and make up so I never knew anything about it either. I am finally pretty confident in doing my make up but it was quite a bit of trial and error. I'm not so good with my hair but I still try to learn more things to do with it.

Anyway, it makes me feel a million times better when I've got some make up on and my hair's not a mess, maybe you'd be the same? It's not much effort to learn :hugs:

I was just about to say the same. It sounds like you need a confidence boost honey! I grew up not knowing how to do my hair or makeup at all too! If you could see me two years ago to now.... My difference was I lost weight and got a confidence boost, so started bothering.

I now dye my hair, do my makeup if I feel low and I feel so much better! If i can drag some out later ill show you some pictures of me two years ago, to now. I feel so much better about myself because I make an effort, Ive always felt like a wallflower too. x

You look beautiful!

I never put too much effort in, I'm too busy and always have to rush off. Makeup takes me about 10 mins, then I just brush my hair or if I'm very lucky go over it for a couple of minutes with the straighteners!

If I'm actually going out for a meal or special occasion I guess I spend 40 minutes all in, but it's rare.

about 15 mins:) i dont have time to do much with my hair now (its down to my bum) so brush it and back comb it, and then put ma foundation on, loose powder, bronzer, blusher, higlighter, eye shadow liquid eye liner, mascara, fill in ma eyebrows and put sum lipstick on,, wow thats sounds like alot!!

Less than 5mins for both! I only wear mascara and my hair is always up in a messy bun. My hair is curly so I don't brush it between washes either. Xx

To wash, dry and straighten my hair and do my make up before work in the morning takes me about 40 mins. If my hair doesn't need washing it takes about 20 mins. If I am going out I would spend about an hour and a half probably getting ready.

I always wash my hair the night before and the. Either leave it wavy and down or back comb it to with in an inch of its life and put in a donut bun. Makeups easy foundation, bronzed, eye liner and then mascara so probably 20 minutes.

Xx

I say 20 minutes but its spread out for a good hour whilst sorting the Los out :dohh:

Xx

My hair is down to my lower back so it takes about 1 hour to wash, blowdry and straighten. Its a complete pain in the bum. I have a fringe/bangs too so if that needs a little trim for strays add another 10 mins on.
My makeup routine takes about 15/20 mins if I have time, 5 mins if I'm in a rush and 1 hour if I'm going out at night.

Day to day it takes me about 20 minutes to dry and straighten my hair. And my makeup literally takes about 2 minutes. For a night out ill probably spend a bit longer on my hair and more like 10 minutes on my makeup as my eyeliner takes a little while to get perfect.

I can't really curl my hair :( its just soo soft anything other than straight falls out and it takes me agessss to attempt it.

Ps my hair is about an inch above the middle of my back, very very thick and I have a full fringe.

Altogether including my skin care in the morning it takes me around 40-45 mins to get completely ready on mornings when I'm going out. I shower quickly, wash my face, exfoliate, moisturise, eye cream, then I'll get dressed and start my hair which depends what I'm doing with it, if I'm curling it it takes 10mins longer than throwing it up or straightening it, then I'll do my make-up.
Days when I'm in the house not doing much it takes half that time as I won't be doing my hair really or putting much make-up on.
Nights out it probably takes a tiny bit longer to be honest.

About 5 minutes in the morning and then wash my hair every night. my hair is strait and really silky so doesent hold style, ive picked up a tip from you tube of using a headband placed around head then winding hair around and sleeping on it, i get perfect curls so hair doesent look flat which last all day unlike when i do with a curling iron plus doesent damage hair. I only do make up if going out and then usually only a bit of eye makeup done naturally. If i was working and not sahm i would make more of effort but lo doesent care and neither does dh, maybe because he is used to me without make up

Day to day - between 30secs - 5mins. Hair is usually in a ponytail or bun. Hardly ever wear make up during the day.

If I am going out, about 10mins on makeup and between 20mins - 1 hour on hair depending on whether I am curling it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->