• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long have you been LTTTC?

Loopy, I'm so sorry. Big hugs.
TTC #2 for me, first for OH. Our measly 13 months seems like nothing compared to so many of your journeys. I'm sure my endo is the only real reason we continue to get BFN's.

About 3.5 years, Not always taking meds, or ovulating every cycle, but never preventing.
In that 3.5 years, we have had about 9 medicated cycles, and 12 ovulating cycles total and 1 miscarriage at 10 weeks in May 08. After about 1.5 years of not using meds cuz we didn't have insurance, we are finally starting meds again! Hopefully we won't make it to 4 years TTC.

This is our 19th cycle. Not a really long time but you sorta loose hope as each cycle ends and you get another BFN...never even had a bfp. I take OPK's just to see what 2 lines looks like :rofl:

aww bless.. but yeah i know how you are feeling, im on my 19 cycle now so if you ever need a buddie let us know.

This is my 15th cycle, been trying to conceive since April last year. I really hope it doesn't take much longer; driving me crazy already!

Babydust to you all xxxxx

were were ttc for just under 3 years had 2 mc in that tiem and now im 19 weeks along so just to say girlies it cn happen and i now what it feels like every month wjeu get get a bfn breaks yr heart and u feel like have just wasted a whole month :~(

what is everyone up to now,AF just finished now I wait on O

Hi there ive bn tryn for 18months now cant imgine how i wil feel in another 18months. Have to go bk to dundee fertility clinic in 5 months time if i aint got my bfp. Anyone else on here using dundee clinic.

hiya... newbie who's been silently hanging around nervously coming out...
I'm on cycle 13.... just doing the round of tests at the mo. Doc thinks my tubes might be knackered as I had a really bad burst appendix when I was a teenager... Got our first FS appointment on the 10th May and then I need to sort out an HSG.
So kind of waiting and struggling with all the 'what ifs' that go round my brain.
But you women are awesome.... I have been so encouraged and inspired by these threads over the last few months.

We've been TTC since Aug 2006. So...a little over 4.5 years.

weve been trying 2 nd a half years,

honestly if it wasnt for my husband, our wedding day, our family, our hope
this would have been the worst 2 and a half years of my life xx

12 years officially with my DH but was in a LTR for 6 years and 'trying' before getting married - so 18 years........

hiya... newbie who's been silently hanging around nervously coming out...
I'm on cycle 13.... just doing the round of tests at the mo. Doc thinks my tubes might be knackered as I had a really bad burst appendix when I was a teenager... Got our first FS appointment on the 10th May and then I need to sort out an HSG.
So kind of waiting and struggling with all the 'what ifs' that go round my brain.
But you women are awesome.... I have been so encouraged and inspired by these threads over the last few months.

Hi Hun

I had burst appendix when 13-had peretonitis (or however its spelt) and went into a coma-all very dramatic! However, my tubes are pefectly clear and I did get pregnant when I was 17 so try not to worry too much about this. x

Hi all thinking about you and wondering have anyone had any success as yet? If not,what are the plans for a wonderful BFP?????

Not from me yet - so onto month 21. But at least we have been referred for NHS fertility treatment and as we've had all else done privately it's now 2 free IUIs and 1 free IVF.

Have our first appntm in a month :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->