• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long have you been LTTTC?

Hey Ladies,

Ive been TTC for 9 Years, 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 4 Days......

Not that I'm counting :rofl:

Best of Luck To You All
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

welcome bearsmummy :flower:
tell us your story....what tests have u had?

dream queen

omg you poor thing hun i was getting watery eyes reading your story

ive been ttc 16months nothing

welcome bearsmummy :flower:
tell us your story....what tests have u had?

Hi, my story is very long!! My journal is in my siggy, if anyone has a spare afternoon! :winkwink:

I have an 11 year old son, and I had MMC @5 weeks in April 2009

But long story short - I have endometriosis, and have had god knows how many laparoscopies to treat it under a butcher gynaecologist, he never once checked my tubes etc and basically wouldnt listen to me about my infertility, so I was refered to another gynae last year, and for the first time ever, someone actually listened and done some tests!! :happydance: all the usual blood tests, day 21 progesterone etc, OH :spermy:, HSG, I do OPK's, chart etc, and there is NO REASON why I'm not getting pregnant :wacko:

I get told the usual, and I'm sure your all familiar with 'your trying too hard' :shrug:

So just waiting on a referal back to FS, she did discuss clomid as my cycles are irregular, but because i'm only 4'9" the possibility of a multiple pregnancy is a risk to myself and babies, so I don't know where we go from here?? :shrug:

:hug:

aww dizzy :hugs: thankyou.
What tests have you had done? Are you temping etc? Its so hard isnt it when af comes every month. Its hard to keep positive. Hope u get bfp real soon xx

aww bearsmummy :hugs: you have sure been through the mill too huni! How heartbreaking! I hope u get your answers sweetie xx

dramaqueen, i'm just reading your journal now, bless you, when is your HSG booked for?

I have been prescribed melatonin before for sleep problems, but i've never heard of it being an aid to TTC, I better start doing my homework!! Thanks for that, it's amazing the tips you pick up on BNB!!!

dramaqueen :haha: :rofl: that new name suits me!

Id never even heard of melatonin before, but my friend who is from u.s had done her research (she is into natural in a big way) she posted a couple of studies that proved it helped get bfps! By increasing the quality of the egg. (i dont know if thats my problem but sure worth a try) and if it dont work, at least i get a good sleep. She had problems ovulating and because she didnt ovulate till day 45 or so she felt the egg would be useless. One cycle using melatonin and bam bfp....so makes u think!

I have high hopes you will get your bfp. And am glad you found a gyno that would listen! Whens ur fs appointment? X

OMG, I am so sorry, I was using my phone, which decides to write whatever word it choses and trying to make chocolate mousse at the same time, so I was'nt concentrating!! (I think I did deserve a treat, until I started insulting people on BNB)!!!

I am really sorry, please do insult me back!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no bearsmummy dont be silly! i know it was a mistake, but loved the new name, should have called myself that! Haha

ooh chocolate mouse! Yummy.....send some my way! Now thats what u call multi tasking :thumbup:

5 very long years and I don't think it will ever happen, so sad I feel like I'm broken

hey ffandalone :hug:

so sorry you have been trying so long :cry:
what tests have u had done? Do u ovulate?

oh no bearsmummy dont be silly! i know it was a mistake, but loved the new name, should have called myself that! Haha

ooh chocolate mouse! Yummy.....send some my way! Now thats what u call multi tasking :thumbup:

I'm obviously not that good at multi-tasking! :blush: :dohh:

Thank you for being so understanding!! :hugs:

If I could send you some I would as a very big SORRY :hugs::hugs:

welshgem....was it urself thats on the chlomid? (sorry if im mistaken)
have u tried preseed or concieve plus to compensate for the lack of ewcm? There are many success stories from it!

Yes, well not yet, but if my BFP doesn't come this cycle then I'll be on it. I've already got the box of tablets sitting there so in one way, I won't be as bummed if I get a BFN next as at least I know I'm equipped for the next step! I have read about them and I plan to pick conceive plus up from Boots next time I'm in town as I heard Clomid can dry you up even more!

dramaqueen :haha: :rofl: that new name suits me!

Id never even heard of melatonin before, but my friend who is from u.s had done her research (she is into natural in a big way) she posted a couple of studies that proved it helped get bfps! By increasing the quality of the egg. (i dont know if thats my problem but sure worth a try) and if it dont work, at least i get a good sleep. She had problems ovulating and because she didnt ovulate till day 45 or so she felt the egg would be useless. One cycle using melatonin and bam bfp....so makes u think!

I have high hopes you will get your bfp. And am glad you found a gyno that would listen! Whens ur fs appointment? X

i was on melatonin to help me sleep. it worked for that, didn't do anything for me ttc, but don't over do it on the dosing I started getting heart papitations with 15mg a night so i had to stop taking it :(

hey Victoria (my soulmate) :haha:
aww i would have snatched the baby and ran as fast as i could! :rofl: luckily no babies in my family or i would be tempted :winkwink: but i do stare at babies in the supermarket...the park...anywhere really. They stare back at me....im sure they know my secret! Hehe.
You cant buy melatonin in the uk without a prescription but i managed to find it on ebay! Will send u my supply if it works lol. Ooh high hopes!
Ooh of course u gotta have a vice hun...and sometimes a vodka (or half a bottle) does the trick!
Where u going on holiday? Ive heard alot of girls falling pg whilst away! But hopefully u will be pregnant already by then!

Noregrets, the melatonin is just 3mg, thats what they used in the studies, so fxd. Might not work for everyone but theres hope i may be one of the very few :winkwink:

welshgem....hope this is ur lucky cycle! (then u can send the chlomid my way) just kiddin. But yeh ive heard of it dryin u up so concieve plus should do the trick!

I really am glad that i can share my ttc sagas with you ladies....we can all be crazy together :hugs:

bearsmummy...honestly, no need to feel bad or apologise. I actually have a sense of humour :rofl:
hope the mousse was nice! And made from scratch? Wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->