How long have you been with your OH?

N

Neecee

And where did you meet?

(Just bored and curious really!)

My hubby and I have been together 8 years, married 2.5 years and we met at college - your turn!

5 years and we met at my then boyfriends party :blush:

3yrs met at a house party and been inseprebal ever since awwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

We've been together just over five years and married two. x x

We've been togather 8 years in febuary, married for 1 year 2 months.
We met out side a shop then again at my sisters house a couple of days later.

A year and a bit and we work together .. so have known eachother a lot longer lol

6 years married for one met through his brother x

6 years known each other, 5 years married this December. We met online :happydance:

Met at new years party so 1st january 2007 and been inseparable since!

we have been together 5 yrs in december and engaged for 3 yrs....cant wait to get married! and we met in a pub x

Been together 5 years and met him when he owned a deli round the corner from my work xx

Well says on my ticker but coming up to 5 years :happydance: we met at school, when i was doing to sponsered walk and him being jammy git ( :blush: ) had gotten out of it cos the 1sts rugger buggers didnt have to do the walk :lol: We met when i had just turned 15 and werent really going out until Jan 1st :)

Ok Darren and I went to school together and I was always crazy about him, he would steal cigs off me at lunch and I was the quiet kid but I fancied him like mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and apparently he did me to but i didnt see t hat as he was the cool kid that was always in trouble and gorgous!

Then I changed schools and stalked him about the streets (ok i sound mental i know) and he started hanging around with my brother! then we became good mates and I asked him to my high school forumal :) I used to go with his mate and he went with mine but we where best mates and the two partners we had went off with each other! yeah two timesd us! so we burnt all their stuff and hated them and hung around. We did have a kiss but we where both scared and didnt really speak after that. Which is weird to think back now as there was something there.

Years pasted and i was in antehr abusive relationship with another rotten man and i wasnt allowed to speak to othe rmen so i would hide when I seen Darren in the shops while he would look all concerned and try and talk. :( broke my heart that but every time i seen him my stomach fluttered. Then I broke up with nasty man and my bro was talking to him on phone one day in mmy parents which i moved back to and he invited him down!

I was bricking it, went and got all my make up on and got dressed up. He looked so embarassed! lol and then we got very drunk, caught up with each other and completly fell in love!
that was 4 years ago when we done that last bit there and in total its been about 12 years since we first met and know each other. I have my school formal pics of is looking all geeky and nervous and afraid to touch each other.

I wold have never known that all this time later when I was in school I would be pregnant by him! had ups and downs but its great in the end.

we used to biuld tree houses in the forrest and go for walks awwwwww when we where just friends and teens. We even got drunk and he got caught on a barb wire fence with his raving baggy jeans. lol

Can't actually remember how long we've been together these days... *works it out*...

It'll be 1.5 years on my due date, 28th Sept. And we met on our way to a Jap car show with our car club JapNorthEast.

13 years- We met in physics labs (I used to sit next to his best friends). We got married in april.

2 and a half years :) and we met through mutual friends :D

We've been together 7 1/2 years, we were in the same class at university but got together at a universtiy ball - sounds romantic but was more of a drunken snog than anything to classy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->