How long have you been with your OH?

I met my OH through our best friends, who had known each other and been a couple for about a week at the time. We hit it off instantly so met up again the next day when we decided to be together. We've been together nearly 2 1/2 years.

Met clubbing 8 years ago, married 18 months:cloud9:

nrly 5 years, no ring yet tho! met while he was getting arrested! x

:rofl:....spill

I met my hubby in 1999 in Gran Canaria (on my last night there). He was from Kent and I'm from Manchester so didn't really think he'd ring but he did and came to visit me a couple of weeks later....we were engaged within 6 weeks of meeting.

I moved to kent but didn't like it so we moved back to Manchester in 2001 and got married in 2002.....the rest is history:cloud9:

Been together over 9 years, married for four and a half.

We met on the front row of a 75,000 strong festival crowd :) we spent the rest of the festival together and even though we were from opposite ends of the country we stuck out that first year long distance and have been inseparable since.

we have been together for 6 years, engaged for 3 and we met at work we were best friends before we got together.

met at workplace and been together 1 and half year

Great thread! I love being nosey!!!!

Have been together 7 1/2 years, just (fri) celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!
Met while........He was my boss!!!!!:blush:

We've been together 7 years and married for 2. We met at a rock club, getting together after 6 months of near misses.

Been with my hubby 6 years, we met online, married for 4 years x

7 years together come march, been married 1 year come January met online

Met in Sept 2001 got married in Jully 2003 so been together 7 yrs married 5 and a half nearly.

Hmmm I've known my OH for about 16 years (ouch I am old), but we've been together for 2 1/2 years now. :hugs:

Met my hubby while working he was working his way through uni at McDs 11 years ago and were then friends for a couple of years but after a drunken snog on my 19th bday we got together....much to the annoyance of his then current girlfriend!! :rofl: We have been together 9 1/2 years and married for just over 2 of those. :cloud9:

I met my DH at chicken wing night at a local pub. I was recently single as was he..both just dropped our dead beat partners...who we find out later, were sleeping with each other..I laugh now...small world!!!!! We exchanged numbers, went on first date...to play pool and have been together since. That will be 6 years this November...we got married June 16, 2007.:hugs:

We've been together for 2 years, OH chased me for almost 5 months before I finally gave him a chance. He owned a nightclub and that's where we met.

We met and got together when OH was on a working holiday in Australia back in 2003(he brought me back as a souvenir!). We got married in May 2006.

been together for 10 years and married for just over a year.

we met at youth club when we were both at school - both went to uni but stayed togheter somehow - woo we were childhood sweethearts.

Been together 5 years +, Met when i was a young 16 year old at a house party :) OH was a older 19 year old at the time but going on 12 :rofl: XxxX

Been together 7 years - married 2 tomorrow!!!! We spent the first 3 years 280 miles apart, and had great fun when we got together!!!!
We met when a colleague of mine became my lodger - they are best friends. I got the rent paid and and nice bloke out of it at the same time!!!!!:rofl:

8 years in January 2009, kinda met through my ex lol had a blind date when i decided to goto tae kwondo one night after half hour cmae home with 2 broken ankles lol (i'm very very clumsy)
so the first time he saw me i was in a wheelchair my legs stuck out in front of me and a badly bruised ego... he took me a ride out in the car and took me for lunch...

he promises me it wasnt a sympathy thing lol who cares if it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->