How long have you been with your OH?

Been together 7 years - married 2 tomorrow!!!! We spent the first 3 years 280 miles apart, and had great fun when we got together!!!!
We met when a colleague of mine became my lodger - they are best friends. I got the rent paid and and nice bloke out of it at the same time!!!!!:rofl:

happy anniversay for tomorrow
xx

Thankyou!! x x

Happy Anniversary Kat!

We have been together 8 years... engaged for 2 years - I don't want to get married for a few years - something to look forward to :p

We met at work... he bought me a Christmas drink at the Christmas party and we instantly fell in love. He is 15 years older than me (but acts like he's actually younger than me lol).

Thankyou!!! x x x

Been with OH 3 years and a few months. Been engaged since umm...december 2005 :) We met playing a game online :)

It's incredible how many couples met online. Two of my best mates met online, she move from Poland to be with him! Hubby and I also met them via the internet and made a great group of friends out of it. Hooray for the internet!

Married just over 2 been together nearly 6. Met through my then boyfriend.

Have been married for 16 weeks and together for 2 years and 4 months. Met when my sister used to go out with OH cousin!

We met at a night club 10 years 4 months ago. :)

3 years with mine, married a year and a half! met in a night club :D
lol classy lot us!

Met at college nearly 6 years ago, have been married just over a year now x

Me and DH met on holiday in Belgium in 1996. We got married in 2000.
That makes me sound really old (I'm 31) :dohh:

Just got married on our 5 year anniversary which was July 26/08. :happydance: We met working at Home Depot!! :rofl:

Me and hubby have been together 10 1/2 years and married just over 3 years. We met whilst nightclubbing celebrating my 18th bday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->