How long have you been with your OH?

Been together 7 years - married 2 tomorrow!!!! We spent the first 3 years 280 miles apart, and had great fun when we got together!!!!
We met when a colleague of mine became my lodger - they are best friends. I got the rent paid and and nice bloke out of it at the same time!!!!!:rofl:

happy anniversay for tomorrow
xx

8 Years - Met at school, i was a mere 13 year old and he was 16... been together ever since lol. That'll teach him trying to get me to go out with his best mate!!

We've been together nearly 3 years...after a year of him chasing me lol..! we met at work :)

Weve been together 1yr & 4 months.
And weve been engaged for 11 months.
We met on faceparty website.

:D

me and oh have been together for 7 years now..wow is it that long!

We met when I used to go clubbing where he worked as a doorman..he was also married at the time....:blush:

His wife found out and we split up for 9 months and then he text me out of the blue and have been together ever since...:cloud9:

This will be our 2nd child together:happydance:

We've been together nearly 8 years, married for nearly 4. We met on holiday in Portugal, nothing happened as I was still with my ex (but on a girly holiday!). I was living in Ireland, he lived in England so we had a long distance romance for the first year, then I moved to England and we've both recently moved back to Ireland.

Happy Anniversary Kat!

We have been together 8 years... engaged for 2 years - I don't want to get married for a few years - something to look forward to :p

We met at work... he bought me a Christmas drink at the Christmas party and we instantly fell in love. He is 15 years older than me (but acts like he's actually younger than me lol).

been together 5 years + 6 months , i was 16 and bf was 19 little did i know we would have a little princess on the way 5 years later :)

H and I met online in Feb 2004, got together in May 2004 when we met in person for the 1st time and then H moved 350 miles to be with me in Sept 2004. We got engaged in Feb 2005 and married August 2006. We've been together 4 years 3 months and married for 2 yrs. This will be our 1st baby for both of us.

Clartylou x

4 years and married since last december! Met clubbing through friends

Been together for nearly 6 years, married since May. Me and hubby met in a sims chat room ... fell in love instantly (December), he came over for a 'weekend' in April but didn't leave again for another 2 weeks. Came over from England (I lived in Holland) every weekend since then for about a year. After that I moved to England with him and we've not been apart since =D

DH and I met in High School, had a class together and he was a friend of my friend. I never really noticed him much hehe, poor guy! But we got to talking when he overheard i played a bunch of games. and we hit it off from there!

been together for 4 years 11 months...married for 1 year 10 months!

Married for 3 years and we were set up on a blind date- I cancelled. SIL forced me anyway and the rest is history!

My OH first asked me out 12 years ago and i said no!!

We met up again on a night out and he asked me out again and i said yes!

We've been together for 8 years now and married for 3 years.

we been together 16 yrs 2 months & been married 9 yrs next month we met in a pub . violet xx

We've been together 11 years (were childhood sweethearts) :cloud9: and met through friends. It's our third wedding anniversary at the end of the month :D

xx

We've been together for 2 years and 9 months, known each other for 4 years though. ;)

We have been together officially just over 2 years. Dating for a year before that.

We have been together 2 years, engaged 9months after getting together and 6months after living together. and got married two months ago.

When the baby gets here it will be 3 years been together.

We met online also

Met almost 7 years ago at uni in dental school, became best friends, started going out 3.5 years ago, got married Dec 07. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->