How long TTC

DaniGirl

Mommy to Anderson
Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask you girls how many months it took to get that :bfp: ?
Nov. will be our 6th month, and it feels like an eternity!

hi, it took me 3 months then i had m/c then it took 1 and half months. good luck

Im blessed that I got my bfp after only 5 months

It took me 10 cycles. TTC absolutely sucks. Best wishes for a quick BFP. Keep strong...you'll definitely get there soon!
In the mean time, make sure to just get a general blood test (including testing your thyroid) to make sure there's no tiny little, easily-solvable problem that's preventing you from getting your BFP. That's what happened to me. Once I figured out what it was, it took me 4 months to correct it, and then BAM...preggo as soon as my blood levels were normal.
Best of luck!

About 3 months of 'serious' trying the first time (mc in March). 6 months this time. My doctor told me that she tells most people to lose a couple of kgs if they are waiting for things to happen and it usually does the trick (only if you need to lose it that is...Im on the cuddly side myself!) and it worked! Also both times I have gotten pregnant I have been on a holiday and not TTC (BDing of course but not charting etc.)! Good luck X

For Charlotte it took 2 years, an HCG and clomid. For this one we weren't TTC and were using protection. Go figure. :dust:

4 years and 1 month - still no :bfp: :hissy:

For Charlotte it took 2 years, an HCG and clomid. For this one we weren't TTC and were using protection. Go figure. :dust:

That is just like me! Except I wasnt't on Clomid or anything, but it took around a year and a half for daughter, then with this one we were careful! Definately GO figure!

1st month BFP but had MC and now on month 9! Boo hoo!

I got my BFP on our first month trying, but had a miscarriage. It's now a little over 2 months later and we're still trying for another BFP.

First was unplanned, tried for 11 months and got my :bfp: on my 11th cycle. xx

Thank you so much to everyone for sharing!! I don't know what I would do without this site :hugs:

I was pretty lucky, I fell after my first cycle after coming off of the pill x

I'm on 4 months after a m/c and everyday feels like eternity!!!!!!! i'm doing the waiting game again this month i'm hoping:witch: doesn't show up!! good luck to you!

:hug:

With DD it took us the one cycle. Got pregnant in July this year on 1st cycle but it ended in mc. Got pregnant again straight away with no AF and miscarried that in September. Had a months break and now ttc again. Hoping for a sticky one.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->