How long TTC

I caught first cycle after coming off BCP but m/c and its now been 7 months and 1 week ttc and still no BFP to report yet :(

Four months and still no BFP... but i'm sure that's nothing compared to how long most of these fine ladies have been waiting!

I havent used contraception since 2003 so 5 years and no :bfp:
But since found out i wasnt ovulating, so hoping after extensive surgery to be preggers soon xx

Took us over a year but 8 months officially ttc. It does seem like forever!!! But once you get that :bfp: you will be so over the moon, that you won't even remember all those tough times you had ttc. :hugs:

8 months of EVERY DAY BD'ING only hol's from Bd'ing I got was when AF was about, twas all well worth the effort, all those hard month's of tears and jealousy seeing other's disappeared when we got our BFP, an all of you out there TTC will get to know what I mean real soon xxxxxxxxxxx

when i was preg it just took once without contraception!
But im hoping it will be that quick (and a sticky bean!) next time

Fell pregnant the only time we had unprotected sex in June, then m/c in July. Was lucky SO lucky to get pregnant in September. It frustrates me that for some of my friends TTC they don't even know why they aren't getting :bfp: I wish the science around this would tighten up a bit.

well it took us 3 months to concieve, then i had a m/c that was feb, then i got pregnant again in oct so 7 months , and again i m/c heartbroke again, ttc again, so i dont know how long it will take but i wish it would hurry, we will all be proud parents soon, and we will all be happy again take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for all of your posts! Reading these keeps me going. Congrats on everyone's :bfp:s and best of luck to all of us still TTC. :hugs:

Both times, we got pregnant on the first month of trying - using OPK and pre-seed. My first pregnant resulted in a natural m/c at 8wk4d. We never saw a fetal pole. I am now 12 weeks tomorrow with this pregnancy...and it's been a completely different experience (real symptoms this time!)

Best of luck to you Dani!
Jeannie

Got my first ever :bfp: on my 6th cycle of trying (FX it is a sticky!!!!!). Started with opks, charting, the whole bit right from the start.

:dust: to everyone TTC!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"