How long TTC

Hey, it took me 6months i only had 3 periods in that time! erghh... totally frustrating as i came off the pill and my cycles were totally out of 77days the longest cycle in the world! I started taking vitex (it really sorted out my cycles and worked miracles) charting, taking my temps and and then once i had figured out what day i was ovulating i :sex: started! used preseed aswell. I truely beleive that the vitex and preseed helped me conceive and would highly recommend them.

Wishing you all the :dust: in the world i hope you get your :bfp: soon x

Hi there,

We just got a :bfp: on our 13th cycle, we started ttc last November.

FX for you that you won't be waiting long, I know how bad it feels even after a couple of months and if you're anything like me you don't want to reach the milestones (6, 12 months etc) - just keep positive and believe it will happen (thats the only thing that kept me going) and enjoy all the BD'ing!!! :hugs:

Lots and lots of months. Still nothing. Ugh, unfair.

Its been 8 months for us and we have had a couple months break but shall be ready to ttc again in the New Year. Good luck to everyone ttc lets hope we all get our BFP soon x

Coming up to 9 months trying for us, and still no :bfp:

we were ttc for a while with acouple miss carriages well i wouldnt really call it ttc. we wernt trying but wernt preventing sence we were 16.. this was 2nd cycle ttc and we got a bfp

I am just past two years, with three m/c in there.

I concieved after 2 years of trying. It happened straight after my period. Wasnt on fertility drugs but had a huge cyst in my left ovary which went after conception.

Good luck everyone ttc :dust:

2 years for my 1st 1 year for my 2nd 2 months for my 3rd and straight away this time xx

came off the pill in september and fell in the november

Its been a long 5 years and 3 months for us, with a m/c in May 2006.
Currently on tww and hoping that this is our month !!! FX XXXXXXXX

I got my bfp yesterday and it took us 4 cycles.

Got mine on Saturday and it took almost 3yrs. But we got!
Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->