how long will he go?

Discussion in 'Formula Feeding' started by melissa22, Apr 10, 2009.

1. melissa22

melissa22 Mummy Liam and bump

my little one usually has anything from 2-4oz every 2-3hours when he had his 8.30am feed this morning he wanted more and had 5oz :happydance: how long will he go from this feed to the next? x

2. louise1302

louise1302 mum to FIVE boys :)

he may just go the 4 hours now hun, although archie sometimes will take more and still go the same length of time sorry im not more help xx

3. melissa22

he managed to go 3and half hours and took 4oz think hes finally upping his feed x

4. pinkmac85

pinkmac85 Mom & pregnant with #2

The other night LeeAnne slept for 7 hours straight..and I think it's because she ate 4oz and then an hour later ate ANOTHER 4oz..and fell FAST asleep..obviously the 8oz kept her quiet full and content!
    There are some days when LeeAnne eats a crapload in sitting and then is up in 3 hours for more so it all depends

5. melissa22

7 hours is brill, he's had 4oz every 3 hours today so maybe he'll sleep a little longer tonite, im getting 5 hours at the min so i cant complain lol x