How long?

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Can I expect to bleed after a natural occurring miscarriage. I didn't need a d and c and I didn't need any medicine. I started bleeding Sept 11th and I passed all the tissue on Sept 14th... Now just waiting for the bleeding / last but of clots to pass... I just wanna know how much longer this will go on for... On average...

It is different for everyone. I passed everything at once and didnt bleed very long with both my miscarriages. Im sorry you are going through this!!

I started bleeding the morning of, and passed everything that night. I stopped spotting about a week later.
I'm sorry for your loss <3

For me, it took about a week for all of the bleeding to stop. Sorry for your loss! :hugs:

I think it took a week for me n june too. I started bleeding this time sept 10 at night but rushed to hospital 24 hours later with blood pouring out, i didnt need surgery cos as soon as the sac passed the bleedmg slowed down. Im confident that yesterday mit of been thr last day of bleeding fx i had no moreblood in the night.

You ladies are right on with about a week tomorrow would have been a week of bleeding for me but today it has stopped I had one large clot last night at work and nothing since... I wonder when we can start BDing again to try. Our doctor told us it wasn't necessary to wait at all. I just want to get pregnant again ASAP... We fell pregnant last time without trying at all and our son was a giant surprise so hopefully I will play the fertile myrtle again lol

I love the term "fertile myrtle". :haha:

I don't think there's a set amount of time to wait - just whenever you feel comfortable with. I've come across a few threads with ladies that are trying for a BFP before their first AF after a MC. Good luck and lots of baby dust! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->