how mad am i....

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
i got up at 4:30am to watch the japanese gp haha

4:30am!!

i havent missed a race in years but wow im shattered and very very cold lol... i cant believe im up i intend 2 wake OH in 20 mins b4 the race starts.. yes u read rightthe race doesnt start properly untill 5:30 i got up to watch the build up....

im bonkers.... haha

You are barmy!!! Sorry, but I just don't get the appeal of watching some cars go round and round in circles!:dohh:

I did go to the British Grand Prix a few years ago (the year Schumacher went into the wall on the first lap and broke his leg), and the atmosphere was fab. But I didn't watch any of the race.:blush:

Hah I was up too! So tired now though, hoping my OH can watch Skye for a bit so I can go get more sleep! Cant beleive Alonso has won two in a row! Shame for Hamilton :(

Hah I was up too! So tired now though, hoping my OH can watch Skye for a bit so I can go get more sleep! Cant beleive Alonso has won two in a row! Shame for Hamilton :(

please dont talk about it.. im still seething from it!! grrrrr

i got up at 4:30am to watch the japanese gp haha

4:30am!!

i havent missed a race in years but wow im shattered and very very cold lol... i cant believe im up i intend 2 wake OH in 20 mins b4 the race starts.. yes u read rightthe race doesnt start properly untill 5:30 i got up to watch the build up....

im bonkers.... haha

Now THAT is dedication!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, i'm impressed. That really is dedication.

I dont get grand prix racing either Amanda.

JUst seen this.
Watched replay in the afternoon.
Sooo glad I didn't get up to watch this

A total farce.
I will definitely not getting up to watch it next week.
I am seriously debating wheter to even bother watching it. It gets more more ridiculous every week, but I know I will cos I'm addicted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->