How many anatomy tests did you have so far?

Bebica

Reaction score
I've had one at 14 weeks and will have another at 22.first one(at 14) was transvaginal and external-each one took about 45 min...First one looked good...do you think they'd say anything if they noticed something wrong with placnta or cervix at that time or they do not look at those things??? Can't wait to have another which will be only external...hope all will be ok.

yeh if anything was wrong at any of ur scans thed have told u about it there and then everything should go fine :)

They would say something if there was anything to be concerned about.

I've had an ultrasound each month, sometimes two because I was orig given a 1 in 10 risk of DS - they told me I had two spots on my placenta where I had bled (never bled out) and that I had a cyst about the size of an almond..

But no they wouldn't keep anything from you if they saw something worrying :thumbup:

They would tell you if something was wrong! You can always speak up and ask questions about where things are and how things are looking. My first couple of scans I never asked anything and they never really told me. Now I ask and they tell me everything. All the times things have looked odd they have told me! Even if it was nothing after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->