how many bottles do you have?

catty

Reaction score
I have 6 MAM bottles that I use everyday but also have :

12 tommee tippee bottles which he refuses to drink from so they are as good as useless.

1 Nuk
1 avent which only holds 120 ml so cant be used anymore

So really I have 7 bottles I can use, I sterilise twice a day so I have enough and never run out but feel I need a few more- how many do you have?

I have 7 NUK ones. We also have an abundance on tommee tippee ones (they came with the steraliser and bottle warmer) but my lo spat them out so like you they are pretty useless to us.

My LO took a fancy to the NUK teats while i was in hospital and we have just stuck with them.

We have 8 of the Playtex Nurser 4oz and 8 of the Playtex Nurser 8oz bottles. The 8oz is what we use for the formula now, and the 4oz ones are being used to introduce apple juice, etc now that she takes more than 4oz of formula. :)

I have three mam ones that are no good. 1 avent one which was no good and dd1 now has for her dolls.

We have 6 tt ctn ones which we use each day. I steralise them three at a time and now only need 5-6 in a 24 hr period so haven't bought anymore.

I have 6 tommee tippee ones but Thomas is only on 4 bottles a day now so I always have a couple spare if he needs an extra feed for whatever reason.

I wound up with 9 Dr Browns. When I completely failed at breastfeeding my MIL must have noticed I only had 3 bottles, that afternoon DH came home with a pack of 3 them my MIL showed up with another 3 pack. It works since I only have to sterilize one time a day and always have extra in case I have a busy day and can't sterilize when I need to.

I only have 2 at the moment: one mainly for feeding, one for pumping.
We sterilize everything first thing in the morning (and then if necessary). We also have a ton of Tomme Tippee ones... Not good for my lil one's gas issues... :dohh:

Now we only have one as we had to change the new ones for a Dr. Brown bottle as he was still drinking much too quickly. Lol.

I have five avent anti colic and five totally useless tommee tippee ones (LO could quite figure the teet out and had such bad wind when using them)

I sterilise probably three times a day so could maybe do with a few more bottles and a bigger steriliser! Xx

We have 9 MAM bottles! Just bought 3 more this week, I couldn't resist, they were a bargain at £3 for a pack of 3!

We have loads of avent bottles because we used them first and switched, and one that was a brand I'd never heard of and was sent to us as a freebie, lol.

I'm interested, do your bubbas drink from the different brands without refusing another? I always thought you were supposed to stick to one brand!

We have 9 MAM bottles! Just bought 3 more this week, I couldn't resist, they were a bargain at £3 for a pack of 3!

We have loads of avent bottles because we used them first and switched, and one that was a brand I'd never heard of and was sent to us as a freebie, lol.

I'm interested, do your bubbas drink from the different brands without refusing another? I always thought you were supposed to stick to one brand!

Omg WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS DEAL??? I need more as the small bottles are too small now, i need an extra 3

Mine only drinks from MAM bottles but the NUK is quite similar, someone gave me 1 as a pressie. He will not use Tommee Tippee as the teat is different

Omg WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS DEAL??? I need more as the small bottles are too small now, i need an extra 3

Mine only drinks from MAM bottles but the NUK is quite similar, someone gave me 1 as a pressie. He will not use Tommee Tippee as the teat is different

We have a local baby shop that sells new and used baby bits, the bottles were sat there on the shelf brand new in their box and calling to me, lol.

BUT for a few quid more and free delivery you should try argos!

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerms/MAM.htm

I have 7 Tommee Tippee large bottles and I think 4 little ones? We only use the large ones as he's on 6 oz every 4 hours and a little bottle with 5ozs during the one night feed as he was consistently refusing his full feed. So I'm only using 4 big bottles a day.

I just sterilise at the end of the day.

I had 12 4-oz bottles & 9 8-oz bottles because I didn't want to wash bottles more than 1x/day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->