How many children would you like?

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Hey Girlies

Was just thinking, do any of you know how many children you would like? Do you have visions of you and your children?

My other half has always said he would love 2 children, i think he would like one of each, girl/boy, but i think he doesnt mind really as long as they were healthy. Me on the other hand said i would like 3. We are both 1 of 3 siblings! lol

xx

I've always envisioned having 2 children, maybe 3 at the most. I like the idea of them having a brother/ sister, seeing as I'm an only child and always wanted a sibling. I wouldn't mind if they were boys/girls, but I think it would be nice to have one of each.

I want 2 or 3. We both come from 3 :)

I think I'll have my first 2 by 27 (hopefully) and then maybe have a third around 30!

Just having one would be a miracle but I would like 2, OH wants 3.
We are both oldest children and he has a younger brother and sister (aged 18 and 11) and I have a younger brother (18)
We dont want them too far apart because he doesnt really have a relationship with his younger sister at nearly 11 years difference.

I would like 2, I am an only child. My OH is one of 4.

As many as I can, but in my visions I have 3 or 4.

I would like 2 or 3, Me and the OH are both the eldest of 5 so we come from big familys

we have two wonderful and adorable girls, would love a new baby brother or sister for them, but im grateful for what i have.

i want 4 in total i have a son already but oh only wants 3 in total! i am one of 5 an oh is one of 2!

would like two, but need to see how difficult it is for us to get pregnant this first time (sorry for hi-jacking) i have a younger brother who is 8 years younger than me i would like two much closer together, as it's only recently that we've build a good relationship.

He was always an annoyance to me when he was growing up - also i went away for uni when he was a teen so i missed out a lot on that part of his life.

we want 4. we are hoping to have the first two 18months apart. then have a break and then another two a few years later.

HOWEVER we did say we would wait 3 years + after Hermione for number 2 and now he is bursting for another and i really would like another sooner, although pooping my pants.......

things might change so we will see. think next one will be a girl

I originally wanted 2 but my OH has talked me into having 3-4. We want them all quite close together as well. Im the oldest of 4 but I only have a proper relationship with my sister since she is only 2 years younger than me...the boys are 9 and 10. My OH is no 3 of 5 and he wants a big family close together since him and his siblings are all born within a year or 2 of each other they are all the best of friends now. So we would like our kids to have the same closeness.

I am one of two but always wanted more siblings and annoyed I only had one:p so I want 4!

I would like LOADS but I suspect OH will make me stop at 2 :) xx

I have always wanted 3 but OH just wants one (we settled on two)

but one at a time! and that's if we can have any at all (endo runs in my family...very likley I have it, we just don't know how bad it is)....If I could just have one happy, healthy baby, we'd be happy.

Hubby and I want at least 2...we have always said that, because hubby was an only child and it's something he always wanted was a sibling. If it's in the budget, we might go for 3.

Me and OH have decided that want at least 4-5 maybe more :D

I want 3 and to adopt 1 (maybe two) but other half wants 2 and to adopt 1. Neither of us can agree however it looks like he will get his own way as I am now 26 and he wants to wait till I am 30 and then it could take a couple of years to concieve :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->