how many days AF after MC? gettin cramps already:day 20

brillbride

Reaction score
hi all--had a 6 wk MC 23rd of may--my 2nd mc

anyhow--i was hoping to get preg this cycle so have been ttc

but im on day 20 and im gettin cramps already---is it very soon to get AF so soon?

had a scan on Monday (today is fri nite) didnt tell midwife we were already ttc--she said i should get a period soon as she could see a thick lining and a line etc...

anyone get AF this early after MC?

Hi BrillBride, I had miscariage on 17th May and I took what I think is my AF today.
I never thought I would be so pleased to see it! Now we can start ttc again.

It might be AF you cant really tell till it comes huni, my cycles were always 28days, i lost my baby boy at 13 weeks, and had D&C, i got my firstr period 5 weeks exactly after, i was trying last month (with no luck), and i was all over the place, i OVed on cycle day 18 insted of 14, and was due AF on sat but got her on thursday, your cycles might be a bit all over the place for a while chick :hugs:

If you bleed it probably will be AF it isnt to soon, i was bleeding 3 weeks after D&C and got AF 2 weeks later about 18 days, hope things sort themselves out x

hi girls--thanks 4 the replies--was at a hen over the weekend and i havent had any more cramps--im cd22 today---but im sure AF wil come soon--sory 4 your losses girls

glad AF came for you leakielou--that was quick..xx

Hiya hun, I had a mc the day after you, 24th May and no signs of af for me..

Heehee I won't tell your midwife as long as you don't tell mine!:winkwink:. We've been TTC since I stopped bleeding just over a week ago x

hi babyq!! yea i bled for about 8 days then stopped --then ttc ever since but have stopped now as hoping im way past ovulation and a bit tired..lol...got a positive ovulation test in day 12 and 13...hoping i ovulated then but after a MC it can be messed up..fingers crossed 4 us both:):)x

i had an mc on 6th may 2009, i then did a hpt on 27th and found out i was pregnant again!! i had got caught whilst having an mc (hadnt had sex since the 3rd may and didnt until after found out i was pregnant again) so anything can happen. i gave birth to my little miracle on 23rd february 2010 :D good nluck xxx

OMG rach---what an amazing story----would so so so so love that to happen to me..xxx

i cant seem to edit but, u probably already no already but you are very fertile after MC aparently sweety good luck!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->