How many days after day 5 transfer did you get a bfp?

Anyone else want to share how many days after transfer they got a bfp???

Yes its lovely to see them all - was very hard when they told us they were pregnant, when they left we BOTH broke down and had the biggest sob ever!

Anyway hopefully its our time now.

I knew you would test early lol. Go ahead hun if I make it past Monday I might be tempted but no way yet x

At 4dp5dt it was a BFN so I knew the trigger was out of my system, next morning at 5dp5dt there was a faint but obvious line! Both times I used a FRER. Good luck!

Just tested 5dp5dt - bfn will test again tomorrow :-(

Hey ladies! :)
Morning!
Wishingalways, that's wonderful news. Congratulations and on first time too, that's fab.

Little angel, congrats to you too.

Am growing a little less patient and i think if i had a test in the house i would have used it. I don't want to walk past any pharmacies just incase i want to buy a test!
I think i feel like AF witchbag is coming and i don't want to see that damn negative. Am i crazy? i feel a little bit.
Has anyone been having dreadful headaches?Its only been a cople of days and a bit better today actually....
Aleja, thinking of you. xx

Tested again 6dp5dt - very very faint positive, will test again in the morning

That's it! That's your BFP! If you tested out the trigger (ie got a negative) and now you have a positive, that's it! :happydance:

Did you use the same type of test both times?

Thanks ladies I tested again this morning positive line is definitely there it is still quite light though still too scared to celebrate,
Little angel yes I used same test frer each time I tested, is this really my bfp?? Im not sure if I'm in shock or worried cause the line is still so light 7dp5dt???

Little angel - I forgot to ask- how far along are u? How have u been feeling?

Yes! I really think it is :happydance: I understand about not celebrating though, I didn't test at all until much later, and even then I didn't really believe it until the scan at 6.5 weeks.

I'm now 15 weeks on Friday!!! I can't believe how well I feel after all the first Tri crappiness. Feel like my normal self, just heavier. Thanks for asking.

Have everything crossed for you! xx

Thanks little angel- very happy for you, no morning sickness?

Not any more, it felt like the lights came back on about 3 weeks ago. No more nausea and I'm not nearly as tired either.

Are you still testing positive? Any symptoms yet?

Still testing positive - very dark line now- no symptoms yet just sore bb & darker nipples, we are over at first trimester too , have you checked it out ? I started a thread called assisted conception to bfp as there was nothing like it

i tested at 7dpo and positive but i think it was till the trigger, then yesterday at 8dpo and 3 negative tests all different sorts, then this morning i did two and both negative. then this evening at 8pm i did two and the both had very faint second lines on! :) my dh saw both lines too. will test again tomorrow :-D

Hi luck dragon sounds good Hun wishing you sticky baby dust what test are u using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->