How many days after day 5 transfer did you get a bfp?

Tescos home brand, Internet cheapies, and one step. They are all positive! It's just male factor for us so we inky had one embryo put back as I've got a 2 year old already :) xx

I got mine on the 6th day. It's my second IVF. My first born is now 18 months old through IVF as well.

Congrats millana
Thanks Taylah! However, I am not celebrating fully till I have my first scan. Unlike my first IVF success, my first beta was only 25 at 7dpt, then 57 at 9dpt. I am to have another beta on June 6. I know the numbers are doubling, but its on the low side. Can't help but worry a bit.

We don't even do beta's here my clinic says it causes unnessecary worry as levels usually catch up & everyone is different fx for you, luck dragon how are you?

BUMP!

Just curious if anyone else had more BFP's to share!

Hi ladies just seen this old thread i started back in may got bumped back to first page, I am 31 weeks now & still in shock but very happy, just wanted to wish you all the best of luck & lots of sticky baby dust ! Xxx

@Taylah, Congrats on your pregnancy!!! :flower:

I came across this old thread and thought it was helpful because I am in my 2WW after a 5 day transfer, so I am trying to decide when the earliest I can test will be, so I was bumping up the thread, and hoping some more people would weigh in on when they tested. Thanks for starting this thread by the way!! :winkwink:

Wannabe - hope the 2 ww goes fast for you ! What day past transfer are you ?? When are you testing ? Wow 3 transferred they won't do that here in Australia ! Best of luck to you Hun xxx

Thanks hun. :flower:

I had my 5 day oldembryos transfered on Monday of this week, and my trigger shot is 10 days old today, I tested with an HPT today and it was positive so now i am trying to figure out if it is the trigger shot still or an actual BFP??

i started a testing thread in the HTP gallery if you would like to take a peek. :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1512263-my-first-ivf-cycle-trigger-shot-bfp.html

Hey all I had my frozen embryo transfer today a 5 day embryo grown to advanced blastocyst stage :) so excited hope it works. I have 6 Internet cheapies when should I start testing. My bt is in 10 days

I had my third round of a 5-day blast transfer 7 days ago and tested obsessively. I got a very faint line (make sure you wait the allotted time I had been throwing the tests away after if didn't show up right away), at 4.5 days. I didn't notice any symptoms the first 4 days except some pains that I would not describe as cramps on either side of my lower abd (where I would imagine the ovaries would be)---and I am a gestational carrier so I didn't have to harvest eggs. After the positive I noticed some dizziness with positional changes, and a very minor change in breast soreness.

Hi! We passed ivf with de. Having long previous history of attempts with oe. As usual I was told to wait for 2 weeks, but I couldn't. I believed de would create miracle. So did my test day 8 after ET. Got BFP, and two following days as well ;) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->