How many do you buy for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year we are only buying for 8!! We have said that since it is baby's first xmas everyone won't be getting prezzies like they used to, and next year will be back to normal :) Normally its nearer to 15, but this year we have told our sisters/brothers (all old enough to know money's a lil tight for us this year) that we will make up for it next year!

On my dads side we do a secret santa, as my youngest cousin is 15 now, so we're all adults and all earn a bit of money. (The present you get is usually not great (usually bath/ smelly things) because we only see each other a few times a year, so can hardly know exactly what they want for xmas!) On my mums side we usually just buy a present for my uncles whole family to share and my parents always pay for it. :happydance: So OH & I only have to buy for my mum, dad and sis and his mum, dad and sis and our secret santa recipient. We also buy for 2-3 of our close friends. Then there's each other of course - and this year we may even sneakily buy a few things for LO, even though she won't (or shouldn't) be here by xmas!

Wow you ladies buy loads!!! You're making me feel bad!
I'm buying for my husband, Josh, my dogs.
As for our families, since we both have massive families, we're gonna get pictures of Josh taken and will give each of them a framed picture.

Wow you ladies buy loads!!! You're making me feel bad!
I'm buying for my husband, Josh, my dogs.
As for our families, since we both have massive families, we're gonna get pictures of Josh taken and will give each of them a framed picture.

we was thinking of doing that for our mums and dads , it would make a lovely prezzie xx x

Me i have 8 and OH has 9 haha he has a lot of siblings lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back