How many dpo can get bfp with cheap wondfo tests?

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
I read that a lot of women get their bfp at 9/10 dpo. I will start testing arlund then, but I just have cheap tests I bought off amazon. Is it likely they will show a bfp that early on?

i got my bfp the last 2 months at 9dpo. sadly both were chemical pregnancies :( i got my bfp this month at 8 dpo with a coop pharmacy own brand and a superdrugs own test.then a bfp on amazons ic10mui at 9 dpo.. (only arrived that morning).. bloods being drawn on monday due to back to back chemicals. good luck hun xx

i got my bfp the last 2 months at 9dpo. sadly both were chemical pregnancies :( i got my bfp this month at 8 dpo with a coop pharmacy own brand and a superdrugs own test.then a bfp on amazons ic10mui at 9 dpo.. (only arrived that morning).. bloods being drawn on monday due to back to back chemicals. good luck hun xx

Thank you. I'm sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancies. Fingers crossed this is your month! Baby dust! :dust:

11 faint squinter, 10 dpo it was Starke white nothing, frer picked it up 10

Sorry what is a chemical pregency

A chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage, which takes place before anything can be seen on an ultrasound scan – usually around the fifth week that you are pregnant. It means that a sperm has fertilised your egg, but later on, the egg fails to survive. xx

I just got my BFP on an IC and I'm 10dpo..but it still completely depends on how long it takes you to implant ect. Good luck ladies!

I just got my BFP on an IC and I'm 10dpo..but it still completely depends on how long it takes you to implant ect. Good luck ladies!

Congratulations!! You must be so excited :) :happydance:

I remember with my first pregnancy I had some blood drawn at 6-7 weeks and was on the higher end of hcg levels so hopefully that means I implant early. With my first I wasn't trying to get preggers so only found out at 5 weeks, with this one I am excited to maybe find out earlier. Although it will be that much longer to wait too! I think I may start at 7dpo cuz hey, you never know :)

Congratulations!! You must be so excited :) :happydance:

I remember with my first pregnancy I had some blood drawn at 6-7 weeks and was on the higher end of hcg levels so hopefully that means I implant early. With my first I wasn't trying to get preggers so only found out at 5 weeks, with this one I am excited to maybe find out earlier. Although it will be that much longer to wait too! I think I may start at 7dpo cuz hey, you never know :)

Thank you! I am so thrilled!! This is #5 for us (Gasp! crazy right? lol). I'm still 4 days away from when AF was due so yes, its really early which just makes it that much longer to wait lol. Always waiting for something right? Waiting to ovulate, then the 2ww, then waiting to get to the 'safe zone' in pregnancy, then waiting for baby to be born! lol. I'm going to try enjoy every second I can as this will be our last little peanut. Fx for you! I really hope you get your BFP this cycle!!

Well I guess I am an early implanter, I got my BFP yesterday at 8 DPO! I got a BFN in the morning but decided to try again in the afternoon because I thought I had implanted Thursday night/Friday morning, and I got my :bfp:! It was a very very faint line.

Here is a pic if you want to see MuffinBabes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member