How many DPO did you get a BFP?

ronshi

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

For those of you who have been pregnant before, how many DPO did you get a BFP?

I'm 7DPO and getting impatient! I know its early but I love doing hpts!!!

BTW, best of luck to you all :hugs:

Faint faint line on FRER on day 9!! Thought it was a fluke cause I had been hearing about some false lines on the new package but it turned out to be real!
GL!!! (i am poasaholic...i buy the dollar tree ones in mass bulk like 30 at a time lol)

7 dpo is still a bit early.

i dont know exactly at what dpo i got my other BFPs at, all but one i tested before af was due tho. only my first pregnancy i tested 3 days after but that was because i wasnt expecting/trying to be pregnant...and the rest i just 'knew' i was pregnant by the way i was feeling.

what i do know is that its most common to see a second line 10 DPO and after. some do see a faint second line at 9 DPO tho...and the odd time at 8 DPO.

got a bfn at 9 and 11dpo and then a bfp at 13dpo

good luck

xx

congrats takingforever! how exciting!
:happydance:

I got my BFP on a frer at 9dpo and on a digi at 10dpo. GL to you!

I did my first test at 11dpo with a Tesco test and a internet cheapie, and got my BFP.

Got mine at 12 dpo but didn't test before that.

Good luck!

I got mine with this baby at 9dpo on an Equate, a FRER, and a clerblue digi!

9 DPO faint positive had to squint to see it and wouldnt show up in picture. 10dpo very clear faint positive.

I am not sure if this is true to some extent! But I was talking to a few mums yesterday about their HPT and they mentioned about similar experiences. When they found out they were pregnant with their daughters, they all got pretty early positives around DPO 9-12. When they were pregnant with their sons however, they all got lots of BFNs first before getting their very first faint BFPs round DPO 14 or even much later after they missed their period!
Anyone with DS and DD care to share?

12dpo for me. tested at 5pm so it wasn't even FMU i used and got a nice line on an IC

10 dpt, Dpt is date after embryo transfer. xx good luck with BFP

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"