How many have gotten a false positive with a blue dye test? Real deal?

Eren

Reaction score
I have had no symtoms whatsoever! Husband and I did the deed at the very beginning of my fertile period and he left (works for government and leaves 2-3 days at a time).

I thought we wouldn't make it this month.

With no symptoms I kind of just ignored it. But AF is due today and before we make costly house renovations I thought "Im going to test to be sure"

Bought a cheap Equate Test 5 days sooner test and this is the result.

First the background looked a little foggy (as the urine passed) but within 20 seconds the line was there. I was so dunbfounded, I grabbed the other one in the pack and sure enough-same result.

In the past I have had a few false positives with blue dye. I've read a lot of bad reviews/heard a lot of stories. Now I am wondering if this is legit...

Tomorrow Ill go get a fancy test!

Attachments

• 2018-03-13 17.48.02.jpg
    2018-03-13 17.48.02.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 78
That's a positive it's a very clear line. Congrats x

Nothing false about that line very clear BFP congrats !

I’ve had several cycles of false positives on those tests and I can confidently say that is legit congrats!

Definitely a bfp! Congratulations!

I had two awful false positives on Clearblue early before, but yours looks like a genuine positive to me. I would be stunned if it wasn't

While I’m not a fan of blue dye tests, that is undeniably positive! Congratulations!!!

Thank you all very much!
I've had awful blue dye tests in the past and your confidence in the test made me feel so much better. I went out and bought a Clearblue digital just to see it in word format and it is indeed positive. I have an ultrasound on April the 12th!

I've gotten a false positive with that test but it was faint yours is definitely a BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->