How many kids would you like to have if fertility/money were not issue?

I always wanted to have 4 children. Now that I'm having my first at 19 rather than "after 25" as I had planned.. it will probably only be 2. MAYBE 3 if the next is a girl.

I picked 4 (shhh don't tell my OH :rofl:) I really would like to keep going until I have a girl, but not if it means going over 4. So if my next one was a girl, I MAY stop there... wont be for a good few years yet anyways.

I would like 4 but if the next ones a boy I think my OH wants 2. I dont think I could ever afford 4. I wouldnt have 4 unless I could give them a bedroom each

My OH has point blank refused to allow us another baby after the birth of this one .
BUttttttt if money and lifestyle was luxurious !! , then 4 is a deffinate its only one more than 3 isnt it lol . xxx .

I always thought I'd want 2 but I'm not sure if I'll be able to stop after this one :blush:

I think 3 would be perfect. Just need to convince hubby now - he's not so sure! x

Have always wanted 3. My hubby wants a litter of children though. He grew up in a large family. I am the one that thinks rationally about money - lol. If it were up to him, we'de have 2 or 3 more. I predict this one may be our last.

I voted for four, but truth be told, if money were not an issue I may even want more, I have always wanted a lot of children, just felt like being a mom is what I'm here for, however I have started a bit late (30 now... took a while to find Mr. Right) soooo,... we'll see. Hubby wants two, I would be happy with three but I keep telling him four,... that way we can compromise and have three you see.... oh yes I can be like that :blush:

I've only ever wanted two, but with the problems we've had with this pregnancy, me being on bed rest for most of it I don't tihnk it's very fair or realistic to plan for another. I'm just looking forward to enjoying the little miracle we've been so blessed to have :)

Ive always wanted 4 :) But dont tell hubs LOL

If pregnancy wasn't such an issue (forget fertility and money!) I'd be poppin out at least 3!!! But seeing as I don't like being pregnant, I think we'll either just settle for one, or wait a few years til I've forgotten all about this pregnancy and wander naively into it again!

I voted 2. We have a girl already and another (either girl or boy) will do us just fine

I have 4 kids now (+ angel baby). son 1997, daughter 2001, son 2003 & son 2005

Now, we wait to see what the last one will be :pink: :blue:

However, I am done now if I had 1 billion dollars for a handful of nannies and surgery to fix my jelly belly.

This is a matter of sanity :rofl: and money can not buy that ;)

We'll be having 4, I was raised up in a house with 4 and DH was raised up with 5.

We'll be trying for one more when twinnies are 6-8 months old

3 for me, OH wants one more so that makes 2 for him...

Oh and Neecee you will forget hun! i did with mine and found the 2nd pregnancy alot easier! Lets just hope that if i am lucky enough to get preg again its as easy again :lol:

3 for me, OH wants one more so that makes 2 for him...

Oh and Neecee you will forget hun! i did with mine and found the 2nd pregnancy alot easier! Lets just hope that if i am lucky enough to get preg again its as easy again :lol:

That's what I'm afraid of!

I have had fertility and money issues and it hasn't stopped me getting what I want. I am on my 4th baby and this will be my last so I voted for 4!

Apart from that i have the perfect balance with 2 of each so why rock the boat :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->