How many kids would you like to have if fertility/money were not issue?

I want 2 .. I'd love to have my boy and girl. Providing next time around we don't have a girl, I'm not sure OH and I will keep going...
I think with how the world is right now, it would be very hard for OH and I to have 4-5 kids and still have great relationships with them.. with working, etc. And the last thing I want is to have more kids than I'm able to really sit down with, and have one on one time.
If I was rich, and could afford to big house, snazzy cars, be able to stay at home, then I may consider more because I would have more time..

Otherwise, I think 2 is perfect for us!

Don't think me crackers but I would love and am planning 10+. I work from home running OH's business so we are paying for our children. I am one of 6, my mum was 1 of 14, OH's dad was 1 of 18, so we are just used to large families being pretty normal. I have luckily never had any complications during pregnancy or birth, never a stitch not stretch mark plus I end up lighter after giving birth than what I started so healthier when with child.

For the record I have to say that I found the hardest amount of kids to have was 2. I felt so split between who I was letting down. When 3 came along things just seemed to settle into a routine. So I think you should all add at least 1 more to your original amount lol.

I would love two if age and fertility weren't an issue, plus with my disability we want to see how things go with this miracle and with all our troubles TTC we will be over the moon with one but if I had a choice it would be two. Take care :hugs: XX

Don't think me crackers but I would love and am planning 10+. I work from home running OH's business so we are paying for our children. I am one of 6, my mum was 1 of 14, OH's dad was 1 of 18, so we are just used to large families being pretty normal. I have luckily never had any complications during pregnancy or birth, never a stitch not stretch mark plus I end up lighter after giving birth than what I started so healthier when with child.

For the record I have to say that I found the hardest amount of kids to have was 2. I felt so split between who I was letting down. When 3 came along things just seemed to settle into a routine. So I think you should all add at least 1 more to your original amount lol.

I was wondering who was the one person who voted the highest! :) My OH is one of nine, his Father told him "I am still ahead of you!" ;)

I think if money were not an issue (fertility never has been) OH would like a small army if he started younger with me.

i had said 2 but that would be if pegnancy wasnt involved, i really hated being pregnant, i love my little princess to pieces and she was really worth the pain i went through throughout my pregnancy but really cant see me being in a rush to do it again anytime soon, OH YEAH i didnt much enjoy labour either LOL

Lou
xxx

I always wanted 5 minimum, my mums one of 13 and 'the family' has always been such a big thing in all of our lives....i really wanted a big family to.
This is my 4th and will be my last but i also have a Step son so ive almost got 5 lol

i defo would like 4 and DF is the same but this preggo has kinda put me off but i am sure i will forget it all the day i see my LO......i want a big family if money was no issue i would prob have 5 or 6 :D xxx

I voted 4 too, purely the money side stops us, well i say us, its more me. I think my OH might want one more once Brooke grows up a bit. Dont think he's want 4 though lol

i picked 4 but they wud after b fairley close 2geva in age,so they wud av eash other wudnt they !
but im just hoping i will have this one safe and soundly first,then will see wot OH says lol ,ideally wud love to have 2,close in age uknow :)

6!!

:lol:

Of course and if it didnt affect my body so much! but if money was no issue as you say then yes i'd love to have 6 children !

id have hundreds if i could afford it!!!! they would all have 2 have their own bedrooms mind and id have 2 find surrogate mothers lol as all them pregnancys dont sound 2 appetising

If my next is VBAC then i would want another, i picked 4 i would want to wait a while maybe 18mnths between each pregnancy at least! Hubby only wants 2, maybe we should compromise at 3.

In fact twins would be great!

I'd love 4, but maybe more if money really wasnt an issue lol

I want four, I have a huge family 7 sister 4 brothers its great so I think 4 would be in my limit lol

Id like 4-all pretty close together too :cloud9:

Always have someone to play with too!!

6lilpigs, Id LOVE to have as many children as you-Its a good thing Iv enjoyed my pregnancy aye. . . :rofl: :hugs:

6, 3 of each :)
Although that might be because I'm not the one carrying them... :p

1 is enough for me with what I been through here and its not over yet. Sorry if thats harsh my mum thinks i should have more but will see how 1 is here.

I'd love 4 or 5 ... not sure I'll ever convince OH more than 2 is affordable tho :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->