How many loads of washing do you do a day?

kandbumpx

Reaction score
Just curious, since LO has been here I do either 1/2 loads a day!
What about you?

Not enough :haha:

I try and get the washer on once a day, it's drying it which is the issue, it's a combines washer dryer, but the dryer part is rubbish and looses te nice smell of the clothes, and LO likes to pull the clothes off the radiator! :dohh:

probably one load every other day maybe 3 days. We have an 8kg washing machine so it holds loads.
I just dry it on clothes horses & its normally dry by the next day.

Erm I tend to let it build up from Friday to Tuesday because I work all weekend. On a Tuesday (or wednesday if the weather's not great for drying) I do all of it in 3 or 4 loads. Then on a Friday I do all the bed stuff :)

I leave it until we run out of clothes and then have o do like 10 loads a week lmao!

I do one load a day just to stop the basket overflowing but probably need to do 2-3 lods to get it cleared:haha:

I do 2 a week which is plenty. One on either sat or sun and one on either mon or tues.

Once I stop work and have the new baby we'll probably do another 3 loads a week though as we will be using cloth nappies (probably not fulltime though.)

2 a day just now but thats just cos im trying to catch up on everything before baby is here and OH has a habit of storing his washing up til he runs out of clothes :growlmad:

1/2 a day here ive stared a little share ur house work tips if ur intrested xx

Haha I'm soooo gonna get a shock if I ever have a baby :shock:

at the very MOST I do 2 loads once a week...

Somedays I don't do any and do 2/3 loads a different day.

I do at least 1 every day but mostly 2 a day.. Its the drying thats the problem, cant get them dry with the weather. In the summer I was doing 3 washes a day!

At least 1 a day, if not more. IF doing bedding etc, it can be as much as 4 in one day

Have let it build up a few days, currently on load no. 4 today :shock: I'd say average about 10 or so loads per week. xx

1 or 2 a day, everyday ...... my washing basket is always empty, my ironing pile on the other hand :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->