How many loads of washing do you do a day?

I can do up to 4/5 loads a day, but with having 4 boys there is no wonder lol

I can only dry 1 load a day now because of the weather but I have a ton of washing upstairs waiting!

I honestly do NOT know how people manage without a drier :blush:

1 a day, but usually don't do one on a Saturday or Sunday unless I've got something that urgently needs washed, then chances are I'll do a washing on one of those days, so about 5/6 times a week xx

I do at least 2 a day, every day. Some days I can do up to 4.

I have a really big washer and dryer..one of the biggest on the market. I can put alot in there...so I do about 2 loads a day. That is a family of five, mind you.

I do 1-2 loads a day depending on weather I have nappies to wash. We don't have a dryer so sometimes struggle to get it dry in this weather though. :)

I used to have a tumbledryer and I'm thinking of getting one again but for us it's not essential. I just have to keep on top of the washing.

Haha I'm soooo gonna get a shock if I ever have a baby :shock:

at the very MOST I do 2 loads once a week...

Oh you so will! Tuesday used to be my wash day I'd do 2/3 loads and that was the weeks done. Now with Charlie it equates to one a day! I have a heated clothes airer I highly recommend them for drying!

ive just got a new washer with a massive drum i think it takes an 8 or 7kg load so only have to put it on 2-3 times a week before i was doing like 6 loads a week

Im weird about washing lol. I wait till i have a full bin then i sort it in to three piles. Then no matter how much stuff is in the piles i wash it. Black pile and the pink/grey/blue pile both go on a 40 and the whites go on a 60.

I have one of them baskets that has whites, darks and colours so i wait til one of them is full and put it on, which is usually one of them a week, so 3 washes a week then usually a towels or bedding wash aswel!!

yeah i will wait till there is enough to fill the drum i dont put it on unless its full i get into trouble lol "its a waste of electric doing half a load a day may aswell do 1 load every other day" or so dave says he doesnt realise some days you just have ot wash what you can while weather nice to get it dry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->