How many loads of washing do you do a day?

i love our 7kg washer!
my gran as a 5kg and i was like HOW DO YOU COPE :rofl:

It's normall on twice a day and its a 8kg machine.The girls seem to get changed A LOT! lol

I no i could cut down on my washing by wering pjs twice not once and not washing towls after 2 uses but i cant help it i love the smell 1 bottle of softner lasts me less than a week:blush:

It differs.

I did 4 on monday, done 2 today

Will do 3 tomorrow, probably start again on tuesdy.

We wash her nappies every other day, so probably works out to 1 a day, but can sometimes be 2 a day.

For there being only two of us, we go through clothes like crazy, we have to do a load every night. There are towels, washcloths, clothes we wore during the day, gym clothes, and lounge clothes and that adds up quickly.

i could save washing by letting amelie wear pjs twice or her jeans twice if theyre clean but no, she goes through 1 or 2 outfits a day depending on her nursery activity and new jammies every night.

I wash my tea towels and cloths after every use too. hate leaving them to dry :sick:

I do my washing at a weekend and its usually 4-5 loads :thumbup:

My washing machine is the only other thing in my house that works as hard as I do :lol:

We've got two and its a never ending cycle. Its on the go ALL the time. I never get a clear washing basket. I'd say we have a wash in everyday and then about 4 daily at the weekends.

ETA: they do have clean pj's and clothes everyday and we have our uniform and then our clothes too. We'll wear parts of our uniform for two days, but there are three parts to it. :wacko:

About 4-5 a week, its drying it that I hate now the weathers gone cold. I use a clothes horse but it takes at least a day on there. Thinking of getting a tumble drier, does anyone have one? Do they really use a lot of electric? I have always thought they used loads, but im wondering if modern ones are more economical? :flower:

I do about 4643256778 loads per day...

Also I wash dry and iron everything. Next day a full basket appears from nowhere. I swear my familys taking the piss out of me cos I've got nothing else to do in life other than wash and clean!

Hmm. Well I wait til theres a decent basketfull of:
Darks
Whites
Colours
Millies clothes

Then do a wash. All them probably once a week and hubbys uniform on the weekend.
x

Oh my goodness. There is only the two of us and I have to do at least one load a day.

I do 2 a day and it's no where near enough?
Always got washing piled up no matter how hard i try lol.
Think getting it dry is more a problem though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->